Adidas NMD thread

Missed this.  I wear 9.5 in UB.   Man, these sizies are all over the place.  After seeing your post, I'm no longer sure of what size to go with in the all white mesh NMD.
When in doubt go TTS. Can always throw an insole in em if too big. SOL if they're too small...

[thread="643175"] [/thread]
Missed this.  I wear 9.5 in UB.   Man, these sizies are all over the place.  After seeing your post, I'm no longer sure of what size to go with in the all white mesh NMD.

When in doubt go TTS. Can always throw an insole in em if too big. SOL if they're too small...
This. Made the mistake of going .5 size down on mesh's because I used my PK size as reference. Fit way too tight, luckily I was able to size swap.

what time these supposed to be dropping on adc? or is it a secret like every other release they have? also what time is footlocker?

what time these supposed to be dropping on adc? or is it a secret like every other release they have? also what time is footlocker?
prob around 7-8 am like usual. pacific.

footsites drop at the same times. think 5am pacific.

Last edited:
Already posted this in the boost thread but figured I'd leave it here too.

View media item 1966563

Size 9s finally came in from TGWO. Reports of these being more snug than other PK NMDs are true, but the size 9 is still comfy. Would be nice to try a 9.5 just to compare but these went straight to feet and will be rocking them this weekend for sure.
Mas Fuego! They're definitely in a class of theirs. On feet shots or not, I've always wanted those from the jump though I doubt it'll happen anytime soon.
My pears:
View media item 1966829View media item 1966830View media item 1966831

Back
Top Bottom