Adidas NMD thread

How does Culver City and Beverly City center look? I'm assuming it's all cleared my now.

Best place at this point to find smaller sizes? Looking for a pair of white/white meshes for my girl. She saw them in person today and fell in love haha

Resell by now. Everywhere was toast after the first hour or at the very latest midday for places that arent too popular with releases.

Wish I would've woken up earlier for this release .. Lol I'm just gonna assume they're out of stock everywhere at this point in nyc

$200 with shipping.

I8kq0uJ.gif

Went to two stores this morning and twice the person in front of me bought the last pair in my size. I'm 99.99% sure it's not close to their size either :smh:

Was glad finish line came through with the $20 winners circle yesterday from my NMD purchase on 3/17 and was able to use it today. They look a lot better for 100

I guess NMD PKs and I just weren't meant to be. After taking continuous L's, I had two different NTers tell me they would help oop me a pair when they got their monochromes in and both flaked... :smh:

added a pair of black mesh to my cart, checked out and paid. got confirmation and within the confirmation it listed that it was the white mesh pair... 

was there a customer limit of 1?

because i now seem to have bought two white mesh pairs with the same CC. 

Last edited:

added a pair of black mesh to my cart, checked out and paid. got confirmation and within the confirmation it listed that it was the white mesh pair... 

was there a customer limit of 1?

because i now seem to have bought to white mesh pairs with the same CC. 
this was off champssports fyi. 

Damn missed out everywhere today. Really want a pair but I can't justify paying resale when I know the mesh will restock eventually. What's normal resale on the pk? I know those aren't restocking so I might just go for those

Back
Top Bottom