Adidas NMD thread

I can't keep up with this thread at all anymore!  Hope everyone was able to grab what they wanted over the past few drops though, seems like adidas is going to keep restocking the mesh at least.

Anyway, my City Socks arrived from Germany yesterday, i had to go a half size down from regular PK NMD size and they fit pretty well.  I may hold off wearing these to see if i can grab an 11.5 in May and see which one i like the fit of better.  Either way, they are pretty cool.

did A LOT of walking in the PK today and my feet have seen better days...

the fit is great, but the so-called top notch boost technology seems sus

was in Footlocker and some dude came in asking "did yall get the new Adidas today"... he had no idea what they were called... all he knew was "they came out today".

was in Footlocker and some dude came in asking "did yall get the new Adidas today"... he had no idea what they were called... all he knew was "they came out today".
Yes, the hype is huge in the sneaker community but still but of a whisper to the general/occasional sneaker head.

Once the reseller stop scooping these up and they are more readily available to the public, people will actually know what they are called.

It seems these NMDs are but of a ghost since they OOS in 10 mins online, hours in-store.

Gonna be honest, prefer the UB/350 much more than the NMD's. Was able to sale all my pairs on goat for profit relatively quickly, sadly just couldn't really get into them idk. Hope you all enjoy your pairs!

how long did it take JD to deliver the kicks?
NMD day (so last weekend), just arrived today. 1 week, 6 business days if you count Saturday as a business day. But I am West Coast so it could be faster for the East/Midwest.

Gonna be honest, prefer the UB/350 much more than the NMD's. Was able to sale all my pairs on goat for profit relatively quickly, sadly just couldn't really get into them idk. Hope you all enjoy your pairs!
I don't think NMDs are intended to be a Yeezy or UB replacement but rather a complement to the Boost line. Especially a more entry-level line so I can see why people are still Yeezy/UB predominant. They are supposed to be the better shoe.

Man so many fakes out there seems like trying to get the OG PK online could be risky.

I don't know what's the deal with adidas not re-releasing the OG colorway these days. They think they are Swatch or something.

Even when they did adidas_1 they re-released the OG colorway on the 1.1 update.

Last edited:

NMD day (so last weekend), just arrived today. 1 week, 6 business days if you count Saturday as a business day. But I am West Coast so it could be faster for the East/Midwest.
cool, thanks - got a couple pairs coming from there including the red camos 

I got a size a 10 in the White mesh NMDs if anyone is still struggling to look for them..

Last edited:
Haha I almost forgot the city socks are GITD, just stepped out of my buddy's house into the dark and realized my shoes were glowing a bit. Nothing crazy, they'd need to be charged up more to be super noticeable, but still something there. If you really blasted them with light they'd glow like crazy.

After walking around in them a bit today I'm not at all mad at the snug after walking around in them a bit today I'm not at all mad at the snugness.

It's a pretty silly shoe but I kinda love it.

Hopefully y'all recognize that I am not a newb...although I need an update on what's happening....like a newb :D; from what I vaguely remember, adidas was to have some NMD's release 3/26 but with AMDay news, I lost track of NMD talk. There are NMD's on ADC that say "coming soon". Soooooooo....what's up?

Thanks in advance!!

Hopefully y'all recognize that I am not a newb...although I need an update on what's happening....like a newb
happy.gif
; from what I vaguely remember, adidas was to have some NMD's release 3/26 but with AMDay news, I lost track of NMD talk. There are NMD's on ADC that say "coming soon". Soooooooo....what's up?

Thanks in advance!!
nothing crazy, mostly GRs. Still crashed sites and sold out immediately though

strangely enough, I'm happy to hear they are not comfortable like UB's. I want to stay away from them if possible. I realize how many shoes I purchase and how ridiculous it its. I get to wear sneakers, at most, twice a week. So I'll just where 3-4 pairs the most, and forget about anything else.

I don't need another addiction.

I'm trying to sell on goat but they won't accept my requests.. Any tips on how you did it? (to be able to sell there)

Damn. Both orders from FootAction are on Backorder.  Anyone with a story on these? How does it usually turn out?

Thanks for the updates on what's been happening!

Cant decide between the NMD R1 Black (Mesh) or the Black Monichrome PK. I see that both are attainable for decent post-retail prices but naturally, the PK is a heftier cost.

I own OG PK's and Lush red CK...do i want the 3rd material version or essentially double up on the PK's wkth dkfferent color blocks...??

I'm trying to sell on goat but they won't accept my requests.. Any tips on how you did it? (to be able to sell there)
I used the niketalk option for authorization, and I feel like it took about 2 1/2 weeks to get approved.

Know nothing about NMDs. Is the all black/triple black colorway a real thing? I thought boost can't be colored or did adidas figure out a way to do it? When's the release on the all black pair if it's real and are NMDs hard to get?

Thanks

Back
Top Bottom