Adidas NMD thread

Hi all - new to this thread and picked up my first pair of NMD's during the recent mesh monochrome drop.  Was able to pick up a black pair in size 10 as I thought I was supposed to size down .5 from Nike.  They are way tight but loving the style.  Any chance of trading these for a 10.5 or should I just resell and pick up the 10.5 for resell price? 

Not sure if trades are popular on this forum or with this particular shoe...any help is appreciated. 

View media item 1974911

These are surprisingly extremely comfortable. It's a mesh upper but a lot more elastic and sock like than the other mesh NMDs.

It looks similar to the mesh on the Tokyos. I noticed that that monochrome NMDs has a mesh with bigger holes than the previous releases. I don't like it, it makes the shoe look cheap. I was underwhelmed when I saw the white mesh NMDs in person a few weeks back

Shocked how the white PK nmd and black PK nmd haven't hit the $400-$500 range considering the monochrome mesh whites and blacks have been selling out .. PK look and feel way better ..

ya'll do realize that $1000 is the Flight Club price right, and not what they are actually going for? Still only seeing a couple sell for over $700 and those ones arnt far over 7.... which is still more than they used to go for.

If you look at StockX history there have been some OGs actually selling for $1k

they were all there for sure. I was able to check out a 9.5 and a 7. Size 7 up for trade if anyone needs help. Came out to be expensive though, around $250 after taxes and shipping
each pair?

$199.90 Euro plus tax and that 25euro shipping?

they were all there for sure. I was able to check out a 9.5 and a 7. Size 7 up for trade if anyone needs help. Came out to be expensive though, around $250 after taxes and shipping

They might cancel your order it's 1 per person I think

The Caliroots email for the Black PK just released:

ADIDAS NMD PRIMEKNIT
Due to crazy demand (and bots..) on everything BOOST and NMD, we cant do countdown or even post these under its real name and article number. But the black primeknit version is up for grabs if you can find it. Max 1 pair per customer and you also know that there anyway is risk for oversell. So if you want to take a risk there might be reward. Happy Hunting.

I like how CR did that release. They even put inbetween 2 other black sneakers when searching for which could easily be overlooked

Last edited:
The Caliroots email for the Black PK just released:

ADIDAS NMD PRIMEKNIT

Due to crazy demand (and bots..) on everything BOOST and NMD, we cant do countdown or even post these under its real name and article number. But the black primeknit version is up for grabs if you can find it. Max 1 pair per customer and you also know that there anyway is risk for oversell. So if you want to take a risk there might be reward. Happy Hunting.
I was searching for them for a good 20 minutes before the link was tweeted. Lol

If you look at StockX history there have been some OGs actually selling for $1k

i still forget about stockx and goat.

might be time to let these things go if people actually want to pay that much for them. I just cant say no to that.

it is, it specifically said multiples will be canceled. Maybe he used a proxy?

I used different accounts with different credit cards and shipping addresses. My cellphone checked out one and my computer checked out another. My IP addresses were different too. I should be good, fingers crossed

Might just hunt down white pk nmd, there's something about white mesh that looks off.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom