Adidas NMD thread

They've had french branding on the NMD since the beginning. English, French, German & Japanese.
Huh, you're right. Just noticed the end of the French phrase on a pair of mine. Any idea if the language on the front black changes pair to pair? I believe the triple black photos floating around had it in Japanese.

I'm sure they're gonna do all kinds of stuff, they keep flipping it on us. So far the language on the front block is always english, the triple blacks have the 3 stripes phrase in japanese written on the front block though. I saw a sample somewhere that did the german phrase on the front block I think but it was a completely different colorway.

I'm sure they're gonna do all kinds of stuff, they keep flipping it on us. So far the language on the front block is always english, the triple blacks have the 3 stripes phrase in japanese written on the front block though. I saw a sample somewhere that did the german phrase on the front block I think but it was a completely different colorway.
You can't really say the word "adidas" is English though

Well sure if you want to get technical adidas is spelled the same in any language that uses the Latin alphabet.

But to say you can't say the word in English is incorrect.

"The Brand That Shall Not Be Named" 
laugh.gif

I'm not really digging those but It's sure they open the game to a huge new field, they can make a ton of alterations to the NMD, It may eventually be open to customize and everything.

And looking at it  closely right now , I'm wondering why they wouldn't drop this same cage on the orange camo pk  that's about to drop?? this is way more suitable than the white one that they have right now, it's like they're not thinking straight on every release, lie the geometric camo that were floating around with a white heel tab but it ended up being red or black ...

Damn  you Adidas. The White OG PK and the PK  cream coming out + the OG Triple Black PK. Plus this weekend is the release of the PK camos (only picking up 1). I'm getting rid of all these Jordans and you just be trolling. 

Last edited:
This weekend releases really got me on my nerves.

I really want to cop a pair but I'm getting scared and everything ...hope the ****boys and the bots won't screw me over 

hey guys, if I'm an 8.5 in ultra boosts and my size 8 mesh NMDs have just a little bit of extra space (depending on the sock i'm wearing), what size should I go for in the PK NMDs? 7.5? Thanks in advance and good luck to everyone next week in the US.

hey guys, if I'm an 8.5 in ultra boosts and my size 8 mesh NMDs have just a little bit of extra space (depending on the sock i'm wearing), what size should I go for in the PK NMDs? 7.5? Thanks in advance and good luck to everyone next week in the US.
Yeah.
That'll be the best call.
Cheers 

Anyone looking for black/grey and/or navy PM ASAP.  Size 10 and up. Not going to blow up the site for lurkers in here.
Yep, I know the site as well and bought from them in person.  Saw their tweet. Good people from what I can tell. I learned my lesson with the Cream UB Shoe Palace incident. I didn't even get a chance to cop myself thanks to lurkers blowing it up even though I am the one who found it! Freaking bs. 

I am find with posting GR links though or restocks. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom