Adidas NMD thread

I'm going to try and stop by south coast on my lunch today. I'm sure people are lined up already though.

Local store in Copenhagen dropped the White Camo today. Out of no where?! They released the other 3 CW's in april...  Very strange. They sold out in 2 minutes online today but they had in-store inventory full size run.... just dropped by and got my size. No line, in, out... How it should be.

Good luck to everyone in the states this weekend. Go after the Olive or the White, no doubt the best CW's in hand, TRUST ME. View media item 2038574

Last edited:
You should've bought every pair
laugh.gif
Haha yeah it was very tempting! But nah probably not allowed and anyway I'm not into the reselling BS. 
happy.gif

I have three pairs of UBs and two PK NMDs. UB is more comfortable by a mile but I think the NMD has a sleeker silhouette.

I haven't seriously considered getting a non PK NMD. Only one I really like is the blue CK.
I own UBs and NMDs in most varieties but at the end of the day, Comfort > Silhouette. NMD does have the better silhouette but not drastically enough for me to not spend $10 for a more comfortable shoe that I will wear most of the day.

NMDs are still more comfortable than a lot of hyped sneakers. Considering the fact that we won't exclusively own UBs in our life it does make sense to like nmds even if the comfort factor is important imo.

For example there is a lot of hype around some GL3 models but the comfort of the shoe is far from the comfort of the UBs AND the NMDs imo
From my experience, which is why I asked the internet, it seems Adidas converts from Nike, NB, Asics, etc. may have only tried NMDs.

I'm not saying that if you own UBs you should be exclusive to them but I've just been noticing in my personal rotation, I'd rather have UBs than NMDs even if it is PK. If I am investing in a shoe $170 vs. $180, the comfort trumps form since UBs still have a great silhouette.

That might change because the recent gradient UB release ain't all that great.

I appreciate the discussion though. From responses it seems that variety is key even though you sacrifice "some" comfort (if UB is your standard).

Just can't wrap my head around UB owners going crazy over mesh pairs.

It's like comparing bread fresh out the oven to stale bread.

Local store in Copenhagen dropped the White Camo today. Out of no where?! They released the other 3 CW's in april...  Very strange. They sold out in 2 minutes online today but they had in-store inventory full size run.... just dropped by and got my size. No line, in, out... How it should be.

Good luck to everyone in the states this weekend. Go after the Olive or the White, no doubt the best CW's in hand, TRUST ME. View media item 2038574
Damn those are nice, thanks for the picture it's making my decision harder and harder on which CW I want.

[emoji]128175[/emoji][emoji]128166[/emoji]Much easier than the ub for me
I dunno man, there's a reason why those are more readily available than these UBs. Sure you'll save $50, but if both are in your budget or in your closet, cream UBs all day.

I wear a size 10 Ultraboosts and its snug fit, what size should i get for the city socks? 
People are saying Same or .5 down from your UB size.

Any of the PKs or CKs, .5 sz down should be the most you should go down. If you got narrow feet, then full size down from UB size might do the trick.

I dunno man, there's a reason why those are more readily available than these UBs. Sure you'll save $50, but if both are in your budget or in your closet, cream UBs all day.
Why not get both? Sick colorway but on different styles. I'm gonna go for the chalk pk one too and have the trifecta 
nthat.gif

Why not get both? Sick colorway but on different styles. I'm gonna go for the chalk pk one too and have the trifecta 
nthat.gif
Haha, I've done this strategy to curb my curiosity and like I've said before, comfort > silhouette. Especially mesh vs. primeknit. There is that big of a difference.

The cream PK camo and cream UBs would be a better rotation if you are into the cream CW.

But hey, try it for yourself. Hope you get different results than me.

Back
Top Bottom