Adidas NMD thread

You guys can still add to cart.  Just go to adidas.com  then search "NMD R1 PK" and then scroll over the color you want and click "Add to bag" then all the sizes show up for that color rather than "release in 1 day bs"  Then you add to cart and it's smooth.  Still debating picking up a pair of the olive or blue, already have all white nmd.

Maybe something is messed up on my end, but How many times have you guys done the f***ing captcha I must have done it like 20 times per window and still not through.

You guys can still add to cart.  Just go to adidas.com  then search "NMD R1 PK" and then scroll over the color you want and click "Add to bag" then all the sizes show up for that color rather than "release in 1 day bs"  Then you add to cart and it's smooth.  Still debating picking up a pair of the olive or blue, already have all white nmd.
the issue isn't getting them in the cart. 

So you really didn't read the like legit 10 pages of posts for the last hour about (PAYPAL IS LOOPING US FROM THEIR SITE TO ADIDAS WITH NO PURCHASE) or nah?

ok i should be sleep those caps aren;t meant to be caps lol

I use PayPal and got through with ease...peep the time stamp...maybe I'm in the minority but I got both primeknits off adidas last time too no problem

View media item 2039658

Adding to cart isn't an issue, checking out successfully is.

I use PayPal and got through with ease...peep the time stamp...maybe I'm in the minority but I got both primeknits off adidas last time too no problem
that doesn't at all change the rest of of who are legit going through this an hour later, but congradulations though what color you go for? 

Last edited:
Keep getting redirected to home page after I click "Review and Pay", not even with PP. Just sell out already
mean.gif

No confirmation emails from Adidas but def see the charges on my CC and screen shot confirmation #s. At least I got two!

I feel free at least now, my sizes are sold out. 

Lucky for me its the only nmd i like so I dont have to deal with ADC anymore besides a few grs and ****

Last edited:
It does not matter the size. I still get stuck in the paypal or cc cycle of death. 10.5, 11.5 of 12. It's not even the stock that's the problem. It's the Adidas checkout functions.

Back
Top Bottom