Adidas NMD thread

Used a macbook and two phones and got through on both white and shrimp camos on 10.5 with email confirmations on the same phone. First pairs of NMDs or yeezys ive been able to get on ADC. 

Sadly, I wanted the olive and blue smh

Could be a lot worse though....
Could be a lot worse??haha It's the opposite of bad haha just few people copped more than one

Adidas really needs to fix their payment process cause its like an infinite loop of Ls trying to check them out..

All i want was the whites in a size 9.5 :frown:

Used a macbook and two phones and got through on both white and shrimp camos on 10.5 with email confirmations on the same phone. First pairs of NMDs or yeezys ive been able to get on ADC. 

Sadly, I wanted the olive and blue smh

Could be a lot worse though....
you won.

Congrats man

ADC kept looping over and over for 40 mins

I bought the talcs yesterday in preparation of an L today. I woke up late this morning but got shrimps with ease around 8am pt. I got maybe 3 or 4 errors during checkout, but refresh was key. I also did guest + PP checkout.

I was more of a UB guy, so this was my first week copping NMDs.

any boutiques releasing online or other sites europe etc??

I still refuse to take an L really wanted these

my local boutique still has the og black chukka with the red and blue blocks in my size debating whether to pull the trigger or not

S.o.b I just woke up [emoji]128165[/emoji][emoji]128565[/emoji][emoji]128299[/emoji]

So bots won today?

Last edited:
Was able to snatch 2 white pk monochromes and a city sock today. Could've grabbed more but my paper was tied up with too many other things today :smh:

How are the black red blue chukkas? Are they as comfy as the runners and good quality? My local boutique has an fsr can assist too

Last edited by a moderator:
took an L at GSP and more L's online. 
mean.gif

Anyone know how much Olives are going for? Really thinking about buying a pair. I might give up my black lance mountains or slam dunk 6s to get them. Jordans aren't comfortable for me to wear anymore.

I dont understand how people say its so easy and stuff... when I was on website at 1st second it dropped and tried to checkout with paypal but it was looping for me at the first try....I JUST WANTED 1 WHITE CAMO SIZE 9.... UGH

Was able to snatch 2 white pk monochromes and a city sock today. Could've grabbed more but my paper was tied up with too many other things today :smh:

Nice, wooster right? did they have black PKs also?

Last edited:
Are the white OG PKs S79482 confirmed for next weekend?  Seen that info thrown around but no word from any official source yet.

Back
Top Bottom