Adidas NMD thread

I'd like to ask you all something If you had the chance to cop one of the MESH NMD, which one will it be? And which one will you chose between the all white mesh and the blue navy mesh with the grey tab?

Thank you in advance :smile:  

I'd like to ask you all something If you had the chance to cop one of the MESH NMD, which one will it be? And which one will you chose between the all white mesh and the blue navy mesh with the grey tab?

Thank you in advance :smile:  

You answer first

Question, guys.
On the yeezy thread, I saw people can differentiate fake vs real shoes by matching the PO# inside the shoe, shoe's tag and the box size sticker. It is the same for NMD OG too.

But I found three other legitimate NMD OG listing on eBay from Russia with the same PO#.
Is PO# (Purchase Order#) or some kind of factory batch # that isn't unique?

Thanks

Last edited:
for the sake of fairness i kinda hope the white OGs drop everywhere on the 28th, however i wouldn't mind if we get them a little later on. so much stuff dropping lately it feels like my wallet hasn't had time to breathe lol.

If that's the case then it may be months before we (USA) see it
if it drops in the UK

We still eating in the USA

plus no custo tax

We eating larger portions 
happy.gif

I can really smell this sadderday from a long long way. Those white PKs are gonna be near impossible for sure. Just gonna wait and see when they load all sizes so people with that ADC inventory app can check here how many pairs there will be.

I can really smell this sadderday from a long long way. Those white PKs are gonna be near impossible for sure. Just gonna wait and see when they load all sizes so people with that ADC inventory app can check here how many pairs there will be.
At this point, stocks don't matter. If ADC's checkout system was broken af for 4 color ways; imagine 1 color. (Insert gif here)

A picture was posted on the previous page, sizes are pretty low if that photo's accurate. 

A picture was posted on the previous page, sizes are pretty low if that photo's accurate. 

Yeah I know but I just wanna make sure they are correct. If they are, I'm probably not even gonna try to waste a free day with all that s***. Got better things to do tbh and I recently copped the og white UBs and the white multicolors so I'm good. Plus I already have the true ogs (black, blue and red ones) :smile:

Back
Top Bottom