Adidas NMD thread

I think I'm going to pay resale for shrimps, my salt isn't going away easily. Need these joints for summer. Can anybody point me to some facebook groups or other good places to hope to find a deal? I'll be watching ebay/grailed/goat but any help to find a good price in the next couple weeks would be much appreciated. 

I think I'm going to pay resale for shrimps, my salt isn't going away easily. Need these joints for summer. Can anybody point me to some facebook groups or other good places to hope to find a deal? I'll be watching ebay/grailed/goat but any help to find a good price in the next couple weeks would be much appreciated. 
So far, the lowest price I've seen was on goat, get ready to go crazy on fb groups those people are MAD  

GOAT app says $400. I can move my 7.5 for the life of me lol

Looking at recently sold pairs of white mono PK on GOAT, they're going for $245-330 right now, don't know the sizes of those sales though.

Might be a bunch of pairs listed for $400 on there but no one is buying them for that much.

Prices on GOAT are getting lower and lower on every drop, not for the key city and the og tho ... 

Prices on GOAT are getting lower and lower on every drop, not for the key city and the og tho ... 
Actually the yellow camo and city sock have both definitely gone up a little bit. Basically for any of the pairs that just dropped on Sat. the prices had been slowly declining cause people were holding out hoping they'd cop on the US release and now that they all struck out the resale pairs are starting to move.

Key City prices have definitely gone up steadily, but no one is buying them. Goat hasn't sold a pair since March.

Actually the yellow camo and city sock have both definitely gone up a little bit. Basically for any of the pairs that just dropped on Sat. the prices had been slowly declining cause people were holding out hoping they'd cop on the US release and now that they all struck out the resale pairs are starting to move.

Key City prices have definitely gone up steadily, but no one is buying them. Goat hasn't sold a pair since March.
Oddly for the yellow camo IMO, maybe Samuel L. gave a hint of hype to those on that red carpet. The CS are just straight forward awesome, so it ain't surprising they'll continue in the top.

They'll be moving for sure, but are they gonna get more expensive or will they decline? Seems like the hype was not as HUUUGE as it seemed.

Forget goat and all them other lowball er sites. If you're a buyer ok but as a seller it's smarter to sell elsewhere

Forget goat and all them other lowball er sites. If you're a buyer ok but as a seller it's smarter to sell elsewhere
For someone that doesn't want to invest much time in the process goat is great. Sold a pair of OG NMDs on there for $1k.

For someone that doesn't want to invest much time in the process goat is great. Sold a pair of OG NMDs on there for $1k.
those kind of sites if you have something hypie approved you'll get paid, but in general if there's a lot of competition for the kicks you will get lower then they are worth.

Yeah for sure, I've only ever sold like 3 pairs and it was all just stuff I got that didn't fit or doubled up on & decided to let one go, so I'm obviously not a seasoned pro.

Out of curiosity though, what do you consider the best platform? I feel like most FB groups seem pretty full of lowballers too...

Im pretty sure its been over a month since i applied to GOAT. Much longer than the 2 week period they give
I got approved about a week ago and already have about $1300 in pending funds. $500 was ready for cash out today. Need to add direct deposit otherwise PP charges fees.

I think they took about 4.5 weeks to approve me. Don't remember exactly. I'm getting rid of stuff for around what I paid including impulse purchases.

Yeah for sure, I've only ever sold like 3 pairs and it was all just stuff I got that didn't fit or doubled up on & decided to let one go, so I'm obviously not a seasoned pro.

Out of curiosity though, what do you consider the best platform? I feel like most FB groups seem pretty full of lowballers too...
ebay is hit or miss but I feel you will get a decent offer often enough and also here sometimes. I have never sold a single shoe on a fb group, don't even know how to enter one :lol:

Looking at recently sold pairs of white mono PK on GOAT, they're going for $245-330 right now, don't know the sizes of those sales though.

Might be a bunch of pairs listed for $400 on there but no one is buying them for that much.

I've seen 11.5 or 12 white monochrome for around $250-$260 shipped. I got lucky with black monochrome. Got them in 11.5 for $250 or $260 shipped.

They're pretty much the worst haha. Either they're really small and nothing happens, or they're HUGE and full of idiots.

I'm always hesitant to sell anything on eBay due to the scammers but for less hyped stuff I guess it's probably more doable.

Back
Top Bottom