Adidas NMD thread

Hi All, 

I'm new here.  Just found this thread and joined.  Was wondering if someone could help me check if these are legit or fake?  Without having one to reference it's really hard to tell.

Hi All, 

I'm new here.  Just found this thread and joined.  Was wondering if someone could help me check if these are legit or fake?  Without having one to reference it's really hard to tell.
Sorry mate, fake.

Here is the right shape of the collar :

Anyone use Klekt? Good experience bad? Any protection of goods are fake?

Thinking of dropping some dough on some PK's but wonder what the process is like on there.

Thinking of dropping some dough on some PK's but wonder what the process is like on there.
My experiencies in Klekt were good.

JUst now Klekt is more safe! 

I have multiple products for sale and all are authentics! :wink:

I sold in that site a NMD PK camo olive 2 month ago

Good luck man!

Only good expe personally.

Sellers have common sense of clean business on that marketplace.

Sorry mate, fake.

Here is the right shape of the collar :
Yes i confirm you big big Fake

I live in france and Klekt is 100 % legit. You are a paypal protection.

Good Luck :wink: !!!

Last edited:

The barcode number on the box.
This is not true. I just checked four of my own random NMD R1 PK boxes, all start with 8.

Two are from xhibition, one from ADC, one from Kith...

I do have a UB box that starts with a 4. It's for a Royal Blue pair I bought from the UK if that helps.

I thought with the ones that just released on SSENSE it should've been known. I don't think they're coming at all for a while.
I agree, but not everyone is gonna connect those dots though. Now that there's official word, it 'should' eliminate any speculation (at least for June).

Last edited:

This is not true. I just checked four of my own random NMD R1 PK boxes, all start with 8.

I do have a UB box that starts with a 4. It's for a Royal Blue pair I bought from the UK if that helps.
Same for me.  Looking at numbers on a label is a unreliable way of checking for fakes anyway.  Very easily fixed by the counterfeiters compared to the actual flaws in the shoe that people should be looking for.  

Is anyone TTS on the PK NMD's? I had size 11.5 Monochrome PK's come in from GOAT and they were kind of tight in the toebox and my toes caused a slight bulge. Have to send them back. Same with the circaknit ones everyone suggested to size down 1/2 size. Looks like I am TTS for the PK and the circaknit? 

Is anyone TTS on the PK NMD's? I had size 11.5 Monochrome PK's come in from GOAT and they were kind of tight in the toebox and my toes caused a slight bulge. Have to send them back. Same with the circaknit ones everyone suggested to size down 1/2 size. Looks like I am TTS for the PK and the circaknit? 

My Key city pair and my pair of OG whites coming in tomorrow are tts. They fit good, although a little more roomy than my OGs which are 1/2 size down. It all depends on how sensitive your feet are etc. Go with tts if that feels better.

My Key city pair and my pair of OG whites coming in tomorrow are tts. They fit good, although a little more roomy than my OGs which are 1/2 size down. It all depends on how sensitive your feet are etc. Go with tts if that feels better.
Interesting. I am TTS sz 12 with a snug fit in the Ultra Boosts. I wear sz 12 in the Mesh NMD's too. I was thinking I had to be 11.5 in the PK and circaknits based on online feedback but I guess not. I mean I could make 11.5 work but it would be uncomfortable. 

Interesting. I am TTS sz 12 with a snug fit in the Ultra Boosts. I wear sz 12 in the Mesh NMD's too. I was thinking I had to be 11.5 in the PK and circaknits based on online feedback but I guess not. I mean I could make 11.5 work but it would be uncomfortable. 

Then your feet are probably sensitive so go with a size 12 in your PKs too.

Same, my feet are wide. I went TTS (10.5) with the OG black NMDS in December, saw everyone post that they run big and was worried. Half a year later, I'm glad I went TTS. Toes don't stick out and the fit is perfect.

I was just answering about the barcode that our mate was reffering to.

I have no clue on the different legit numbers of it 
wink.gif

Same, my feet are wide. I went TTS (10.5) with the OG black NMDS in December, saw everyone post that they run big and was worried. Half a year later, I'm glad I went TTS. Toes don't stick out and the fit is perfect.
I don't even have wide feet man. LOL. That's the weird part. My feet are narrow/medium width with pointy toes. 

Last edited:
I have a pair of monochrome Black PK NMD that I ordered from GOAT. Sizing is off so I am returning but they begin with 8. All my mesh begin with 8 too. 

Back
Top Bottom