Adidas NMD thread

Well, the price from goat is 1000$ and flightclub is 650$ (if i remember correctly). Back in my home country, these size are considered 'bae size', a niche size target at women with lots of $$ and into hype sneakers, hence the price is about 600$+ So I'm just having this thought maybe I could grab it? Lol idk  
I guess that makes more sense then. Do what you gotta do, seems like you know what sells in your country.

Well, the price from goat is 1000$ and flightclub is 650$ (if i remember correctly). Back in my home country, these size are considered 'bae size', a niche size target at women with lots of $$ and into hype sneakers, hence the price is about 600$+ So I'm just having this thought maybe I could grab it? Lol idk  

**** if you can afford to cop them and sit on them to possibly make a couple hundred in the future then by all means do it

Personally im not balling like that to let $500 sit around with no guarantee of a good profit. NMDs are coming out in a ton of colorways and patterns now, you just have to predict if the older ones will go up or down

Yeah. This could be my general assumptions, but I think that most western women feet are bigger than asian women. I saw many instagram store that sell these shoes in my country, size 4.5/5/5.5/6 (not NMD 'women' size) tends to go out quite fast and also the price seems higher. But yeah, from goat, 4.5 black camo is 1000$ too lol

**** if you can afford to cop them and sit on them to possibly make a couple hundred in the future then by all means do it

Personally im not balling like that to let $500 sit around with no guarantee of a good profit. NMDs are coming out in a ton of colorways and patterns now, you just have to predict if the older ones will go up or down
Exactly. I thought about these factors as well, hence my hesitation :/ 

Last edited:
Saw the vapour grey / tan pair on feet this morning and man they are fire.  Best NMD yet imo.

Last edited:

Not that I want it, but I think maybe I could cop and resale at a higher price?  
Everyone in here make note of the fact that "SpaceCookies" is a reseller.  AND a brand new user/lurker.  Dude, it's pretty stupid to be so obvious that you are in here trolling.
mean.gif

Hey there, can someone do a legit check for me? I just won these on ebay a few days ago. This is the sellers pics. Thanks in advance!

Hard to tell from those pics, but those look legit to me.  Did you read the seller's feedback and look at his/her items sold?  Doesn't really sell high end shoes, and registered in Canada but ships from Hong Kong.  Not that any of that means the shoes are fake, but it might give me pause.    

Hard to tell from those pics, but those look legit to me.  Did you read the seller's feedback and look at his/her items sold?  Doesn't really sell high end shoes, and registered in Canada but ships from Hong Kong.  Not that any of that means the shoes are fake, but it might give me pause.    
thanks, yes i did read the reviews and was skeptical but they looked legit to me as well. Just wanted another pair of eyes on it to double verify. Won it in a bidding auction for a decent deal which is why I said f**k it and went for it. If they turn out fake, I can always dispute it if anything.

Everyone in here make note of the fact that "SpaceCookies" is a reseller.  AND a brand new user/lurker.  Dude, it's pretty stupid to be so obvious that you are in here trolling.
mean.gif
1) Ok, firstly, I am not a troll. I have contributed in recommending retail websites that still stock NMD. Moreover, I have contributed in other discussion as well. Maybe you should find a proper definition of 'troll'. In fact, the tone of your sentence sounds more like a troll than me.

2) I am not a reseller. I have seen some users conversation in here that buy from retail store and sell it to flight club or goat. How is that then, not a reseller? 

3) How am I reseller if i buy from a RESELLER? I just came across a website that tends to sell 4.5 US in a fair RESELL price. So, I'm just thinking to take that opportunity and sell when I travel back to my country. It just a thought, I didn't even do it yet. I asked for other user comments, and they didn't seem to be so hostile with it

So, whats wrong with you? Have a bad day today mate?  

PS. No Shi*t that I'm a new user. Look at my posts and the join date. Lurker? No. Go look at lurker definition from google. I do participate in discussion. 

Last edited:

1) Ok, firstly, I am not a troll. I have contributed in recommending retail websites that still stock NMD. Moreover, I have contributed in other discussion as well. Maybe you should find a proper definition of 'troll'. In fact, the tone of your sentence sounds more like a troll than me.

2) I am not a reseller. I have seen some users conversation in here that buy from retail store and sell it to flight club or goat. How is that then, not a reseller? 

3) How am I reseller if i buy from a RESELLER? I just came across a website that tends to sell 4.5 US in a fair RESELL price. So, I'm just thinking to take that opportunity and sell when I travel back to my country. It just a thought, I didn't even do it yet. I asked for other user comments, and they didn't seem to be so hostile with it

PS. No Shi*t that I'm a new user. Look at my posts and the join date. Lurker? No. Go look at lurker definition from google. I do participate in discussion. 
Sometimes you have to ignore the "yewt"....

Last edited:
I found a pair of vapour pks for 230 in my size. Feel like I gotta act now cause I've seen them for 399+

Last edited:

tumblr_m0ehtbuSmB1qfkmk3o1_500.gif

Back
Top Bottom