Adidas NMD thread

Just received my vapour greys from footasylum, those guys need to double box, mines came in smashed up..-_-

That would be like adidas shooting itself on the foot, but that would be a pretty interesting concept. They could probably try it out once all the hype about this pair dies out 

so curious where stockx is pulling its sales data from. The Blue Camo PK NMD is consistently reporting sales at $500+ in all sizes, yet I don't see anyone coughing up more than $400, let alone $450 for them.

Still trying to off my sz12 pair and highest offer is $350. Should I let it go?

Last edited:
Nah only the one on state St I know of. Chicago

Prob sold out by now
grin.gif

Quote:

so curious where stockx is pulling its sales data from. The Blue Camo PK NMD is consistently reporting sales at $500+ in all sizes, yet I don't see anyone coughing up more than $400, let alone $450 for them.

Still trying to off my sz12 pair and highest offer is $350. Should I let it go?
That's pretty much double retail. You want to sit on it for 6 months to make $50 more dollars or you think you can re-invest that money and make more than $8 a month? No disrespect, but sometimes people try to squeeze so much profit out of a shoe, but return on the time investment is really not that great. Let someone else enjoy the shoes, even if it's "only" double retail.

Yeah they came in like 10 ppl deep and each had like 5 bags filled. Fk em

yuuup... FA definitely could've handled it better- rather than 1 pair each colorway; should've been 1 pair each total. after first couple dudes, lotta people got stuck having to buy a random size hoping for a trade.

guys i have a question concerning sizes. do all nmds have the exact same sole measurements for each sizes, with the only difference being in the fit due to material?

Quote:

That's pretty much double retail. You want to sit on it for 6 months to make $50 more dollars or you think you can re-invest that money and make more than $8 a month? No disrespect, but sometimes people try to squeeze so much profit out of a shoe, but return on the time investment is really not that great. Let someone else enjoy the shoes, even if it's "only" double retail.
Gauging stockx's reports, it's more like $150 differnce. I want to know why the discrepancy between their reports and what I see in the market.

If it was squeezing $50 more, than whatever I'll let it go. If it's $150 more, than I don't enjoy being lowballed.

Hey NT Boost fam, so this Friday through Sunday (June 16th-19th) is Adidas Friends & Family Weekend and I want y'all to enjoy it because I've copped a grip shoes through all y'all that I wouldn't have been able to outside this thread so I wanna show love and say thanks

June 16th-19th

SAVE 30% ON ADIDAS.COM USING THE CODE "FRIENDS30"

SAVE 40% AT ADIDAS OUTLETS

SAVE 30% AT ADIDAS ORIGINALS & PREFORMANCE STORES

In order to use in store you NEED a coupon code (they should honor it in store if you print it or something). All in store codes are different so they shouldn't be used more than once or shared. If you want an in-store coupon just PM me! (I only have a limited amount)

Back
Top Bottom