Adidas NMD thread

They're size 10. But now that I look at that pic again, they do look huge. Maybe it's the angle? Here's a better shot:

I haven't bought a pair of sneakers in a while. These are my first pair this year. Maybe the silhouette isn't for me.
Wow, even those legs seem endless !

i use 11 in UB and FK racer, 10.5 with tubular pk doom

what size i should use in NMD PK?
I have my Tubular PK Doom and NMD PK both in 9. I took out the insole out of the Dooms, because that plastic strap on the inside was pressuring my toes. So probably 9.5 would have been better. The NMDs fit good in 9, but very snug. 9.5 would probably work, too.

So is 10.5 a perfect fit for your Tubular Dooms? Then I'd go for a 10 or 10.5.

i wish vapour greys restocked :frown: i tought i would be lucky with yeezys and gave up on them and now i regret it a lot..

i wish vapour greys restocked :frown: i tought i would be lucky with yeezys and gave up on them and now i regret it a lot..
Usual..

When you face that kind of situation, you should try to buy the almost secured pair and if you get lucky enough to win the raffle you lighten your wallet again and later you sell your least favorite.

It's a win win

ya i know but at first i didnt like vapours that much they seemed to plain for me and now i think they are one of the best nmds released so far..

ya i know but at first i didnt like vapours that much they seemed to plain for me and now i think they are one of the best nmds released so far..
Best NMD to date after getting them in hand. I was very close to being in your exact spot... Was going to ignore these to focus on yeezys, but so glad I ended up swooping.

Might try to grab these Talc/Off-white's today.  Slept on them last week.

So If I'm reading correctly, Adidas' sizing conversion is different from Nike and most other brands?  1 size up from mens to womens versus 1.5 sizes up?

Might try to grab these Talc/Off-white's today.  Slept on them last week.

So If I'm reading correctly, Adidas' sizing conversion is different from Nike and most other brands?  1 size up from mens to womens versus 1.5 sizes up?
yea seems to be the case

Back
Top Bottom