Adidas NMD thread

So far the painted uncaged are somewhat of a myth as well, only dropped in a couple places. I have no doubt they'll give us NMDs w/ painted boost, pics have been floating around of the colored boost mesh pairs for a long time, they just keep getting our hopes up though and then not actually releasing them.

So from here on out I'm not gonna believe **** about any colored boost releases until adidas publicly confirms it directly.
Images have obviously been kicking around for a good while, these are just some of the better pics I'd seen thus far so figured I'd include them. I mean, all of the skepticism kind of goes without saying right? In any case, added a "disclaimer" if there's anyone still taking blog posts at face value. I'm right there with you on the last bit!

i think the delay is that they probably can't even perfect painted boosts yet either. Rather delay it than to drop it and have a bunch of people complain and return their paint cracked boost pairs. 

i think the delay is that they probably can't even perfect painted boosts yet either. Rather delay it than to drop it and have a bunch of people complain and return their paint cracked boost pairs. 

Trust me this is the reason... I've handled triple black UBs in person, the black boost is really terrible

And let's not forget the difference of shape and engineering between UB boost and NMD boost..

I wonder which sole will win the triple black challenge first.

I'll pass on the Camo Black/White PK. Bots will probably eat it on consortium. The Blue Camo is the grail for me but resale is insane on it.

need a straight on shot of the first pic. The heel part should be on a little slant, these look straight all the way across. Not saying these are fake, just need a better pic 

Very nice of you to ask this question and not share Consortium was releasing a restock.
It's like that out here now 
laugh.gif

I mean besides the CS1 these shoes are kinda boring and don't seem worth the hype + being so close to ultraboost pricing. 

need a straight on shot of the first pic. The heel part should be on a little slant, these look straight all the way across. Not saying these are fake, just need a better pic 
Yeah I know what you're looking for. The slants are there. Cell phone cameras distort objects not directly in sight so it's hard to capture it on all 4 shoes. But in person they are all like the inner shoes in the picture below of the backs.

What did triads surprise restock yesterday?
They were supposed to drop remaining pairs of vapour greys in the midnight cuz they had an instore restock yesterday and as i checked the website they didnt drop the vapours but few sizes of the first city socks, but it was so quick that i didnt have time to let u know.

What did triads surprise restock yesterday?
They were supposed to drop remaining pairs of vapour greys in the midnight cuz they had an instore restock yesterday and as i checked the website they didnt drop the vapours but few sizes of the first city socks, but it was so quick that i didnt have time to let u know.
Didn't even bother to check for the remaining pairs as I didn't think they would have :frown:. Everything hyped on triads goes insanely quick so you definitely wouldn't have a chance to post.

Back
Top Bottom