Adidas NMD thread

New to the NMD game, would I go same size as my UB for the Triple White mesh?
I highly recommend going to HOH and trying on a pair if possible. Lot of the CWs are available in store these days (at least here). Most say UB need to be up'd, while NMD need downsizing. In my case I am a half size bigger in NMDs than my usual Nike size.

Can I get a legit check on these pls? Thanks in advance
Something seems fishy with those.

The dots on the boost don't seem to be correct to me, in the close up of the boost on the lateral side it looks like there are areas with only one dot when there should be a column of three dots in a row. Might just be the photos though.

The lines/grooves in the boost also look slightly strange but it could just be the pics.

Bigger pics that we can magnify might be helpful.

At this point in the game, personally, I wouldn't consider buying OG NMDs on the resale market. The fakes are getting too good.

Something seems fishy with those.

The dots on the boost don't seem to be correct to me, in the close up of the boost on the lateral side it looks like there are areas with only one dot when there should be a column of three dots in a row. Might just be the photos though.

The lines/grooves in the boost also look slightly strange but it could just be the pics.

Bigger pics that we can magnify might be helpful.

At this point in the game, personally, I wouldn't consider buying OG NMDs on the resale market. The fakes are getting too good.

Thanks for the input! Yeah something felt off about them just wanted a second pair of eyes

Seller had a sz 10 as well
Needed that 9.5 
grin.gif
 All good, though.

've been looking everywhere, but best price for size 9 is 320 + 20 shipped on ebay. should i pull the trigger?
I can't say. I'm unfamiliar with smaller sizes or anything between sz 7-9.5. Did you look at GOAT and StockX too? Kixify, ebay (including international sites), etc. There are other phone apps too.

i suppose 
Well people do buy fake roshes (which makes no sense to me.  most roshes go on sale for less than $60) but ya, I can't imagine there's too many fake mesh nmds going around.  I think it's safe to say most mesh nmds on the market are authentic.

Last edited:
If you're in the serch of some fair prices you should check goat lately they've been putting the stock in really good deals 

Back
Top Bottom