Adidas NMD thread

I woke up at 6:55. tried for 5 min at 7 and already knew it was an L so I went back to bed. I prepared for the L though and was able to cop from a seller on eBay last night. We settled on $250 shipped. At least I finally got the Vapors and now I can forget about NMDs... I hope 
embarassed.gif

just spoke with a Footaction rep, asking why my order was cancelled.  I was transfered to payment verification and the rep told me that the NMDs are backordered and they don't have an exact date when they are coming in.  so everyone that placed a successful order was immediately cancelled.

of course, my first question was, so why have a launch with no shoes to sell.  she said that they didn't have time to pull the shoes off the site.  also said corporate sent an email to everyone explaining the issue. 

relaunch sometime in the future

Maybe that's why I can't get the site to load now. Haha
They don't want any ordering until everything is off the site maybe

I woke up at 6:55. tried for 5 min at 7 and already knew it was an L so I went back to bed. I prepared for the L though and was able to cop from a seller on eBay last night. We settled on $250 shipped. At least I finally got the Vapors and now I can forget about NMDs... I hope 
embarassed.gif
one does not simply forget about NMDs... 
roll.gif

Seriuosly this warrants me never doing business with footaction ever again.

What kind of lame business practice is it to say this to a customer. Oh we don't know when we are getting the shoes....it was too late....its never too late are you kidding. Don't update the site. Don't make people waste their time for nothing. This is absurd

Seriuosly this warrants me never doing business with footaction ever again.

What kind of lame business practice is it to say this to a customer. Oh we don't know when we are getting the shoes....it was too late....its never too late are you kidding. Don't update the site. Don't make people waste their time for nothing. This is absurd
well, i don't take it that serious.  i'm still going to do business with them.  ishh happens

Was on Xhibition right when they dropped but got out of stock at checkout, the restock app the only way to cop on something like this?

Was on Xhibition right when they dropped but got out of stock at checkout, the restock app the only way to cop on something like this?
I doubt they actually had a FSR online. Most probably sold out in store and the rest were put online. Was probably only a few select sizes. Even then, they are usually copped via the app in seconds. 

Last edited:
SoleMartyr: 

When it dropped inventory was (size=inventory):

5=3

5+=3

6=3

6+=3

7=3

7+=2

8=3

8+=2

9=2

9+=5

10=2

10+=1

11=2

11+=1

12=6

13=2

Yes. You need to save your CC info on the restock app, so you can purchase right away when it gives you a notification.

SoleMartyr: 

When it dropped inventory was (size=inventory):

5=3

5+=3

6=3

6+=3

7=3

7+=2

8=3

8+=2

9=2

9+=5

10=2

10+=1

11=2

11+=1

12=6

13=2
I stand corrected. Only 1 sz 11.5 though. I had no chance. How do you check inventory? Can you pm me? 

Yes. You need to save your CC info on the restock app, so you can purchase right away when it gives you a notification.
going to new profile and adding info there? thought only checkout methods was paypal and amazon payments since those were the only 2 options after adding to cart for me

Back
Top Bottom