Adidas NMD thread

#456 checking in. No cancelation yet but my body is ready. And IDGAF about reselling these Pharrell joints. It can fund my way out of control spending habits since I got hooked on boost.

Checking around the Internet, I'm having a tough time finding any evidence that they released the NMD OG black in sizes 13.5-15. I wonder if they cut it off at 13.

Thus far it looks like there is one box-less size 18(!) on Flight Club, which may have been a special order, and it looks like only one size 14 OG Black NMD was ever sold on eBay...for a suspiciously low price in May after no one but the first time it was listed...which screams knockoff.

Trying to solve this mystery because I'm wondering if a size 14 Chukka OG is the closest Adidas ever came to making their signature colorway in my size. Anyone with any info I would love your take.

FYI: When it comes to fakes, it's not common to find sizes over 10US Mens. So if you ever see a seller on eBay with a rare shoe selling multiple sizes but only goes up to a 10 then you know whats up.

FYI: When it comes to fakes, it's not common to find sizes over 10US Mens. So if you ever see a seller on eBay with a rare shoe selling multiple sizes but only goes up to a 10 then you know whats up.

This may be changing due to the popularity of adidas shoes. As I write this I'm wearing a fake pair of Yeezy pirate blacks in size 14 that I got for $19 on eBay. They are my new house slippers lol.

This may be changing due to the popularity of adidas shoes. As I write this I'm wearing a fake pair of Yeezy pirate blacks in size 14 that I got for $19 on eBay. They are my new house slippers lol.
No offense to you personally bro but all fakes should have gasoline poured on them and be burned. 

Lol he's using them as house shoes. No shame in that. Not like he's fronting and going outside with them. If they're comfortable then who cares 
Lol exactly. I hate fakes as much as anyone, but I use these as a novelty shoe. Completely worth it to see my neighbors face when he sees me take the garbage out, step in dog crap and casually look down and say "Psssh another pair of thousand dollar Yeezys ruined. Ah well."

Last edited:
When it comes to yeezys, I don't even mind if they're fake anymore. I can't blame someone not wanting to shell out 5x the retail price to some ****sucker with a connect. **** outta here.

When it comes to yeezys, I don't even mind if they're fake anymore. I can't blame someone not wanting to shell out 5x the retail price to some ****sucker with a connect. **** outta here.
Block me please! 
happy.gif

Actually just bought the pair you were offering. Thanks tho man and repped. Appreciate you looking out.

If anyone sees an OG black in 14 definitely let me know and I'll give you a finders fee
smile.gif
Right, I didn't mean to imply that my statement was absolute. If the model is desirable enough they will make it. The Chinese like to make money so they will only produce what they know they can sell. As always, buyer beware.

Checking around the Internet, I'm having a tough time finding any evidence that they released the NMD OG black in sizes 13.5-15. I wonder if they cut it off at 13.

Thus far it looks like there is one box-less size 18(!) on Flight Club, which may have been a special order, and it looks like only one size 14 OG Black NMD was ever sold on eBay...for a suspiciously low price in May after no one but the first time it was listed...which screams knockoff.

Trying to solve this mystery because I'm wondering if a size 14 Chukka OG is the closest Adidas ever came to making their signature colorway in my size. Anyone with any info I would love your take.

I am a size 14 but one day rolled up into a Finishline and tried a 13 and they fit decently but I would mind a 14 more but they go quick and not many end up in the secondary market

Back
Top Bottom