Adidas NMD thread

wasn't it confirmed that each different colorway has different sayings on the top and none repeat between colors. Since the yellows says Human Race, I saw somewhere that any other colors with Human Race are fakes. 
Yeah, the ones on Pharrell's feet don't match the other pic, but it's hard to see what they say.

im thinking of getting a pair of the olives, but i can only find sizes 10 & 11. im a pretty true 11 so will these be too big and too small? should i wait to find a 10.5? for reference, flyknit racers' size 11 fit me perfectly. thanks!

Which olives in a 10 [emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji]

wasn't it confirmed that each different colorway has different sayings on the top and none repeat between colors. Since the yellows says Human Race, I saw somewhere that any other colors with Human Race are fakes. 

EDIT: did the searching, apparently it's not confirmed but a source did say that the pairs shouldn't have the same sayings between different colors (at least for the retail pairs). Almost every colorway of Pharrell actually rocking them had different sayings EXCEPT 1 pic I dug up where he rocked green ones and they say Human Race. But other than that, literally every different colored pairs had different sayings.

That blue mockup is indeed fake. The shoes Pharrell is wearing in the pic even appear to say something completely different, like "Race Humane" or "Life Humane".

I'm really hoping the colorways later this month are able to be copped from ADC. The consortiums don't carry my size and the bot level on this drop will look like the apocalypse.

I'm not really up on NMDs like that. I want to get the maroon champs exclusive ones.

Am I playing myself if I pay 200 from a third party seller or is it an aight enough price?

them ***** sitting all over the malls near me...

what size you need? I can check for you...

every colorway Pharrell has worn
Might be missing one or two or few. But literally every one of them says something different except for 1 green pair. 

Might be missing one or two or few. But literally every one of them says something different except for 1 green pair. 
If only they didn't have writing on them. If they ever make plain NMDs with that lacing system I might actually pay resell for htem.

Last edited:

Custom someone did.  I would totally buy this colorway if they made it.
I feel fairly confident thats a photoshop.

Color isn't at all that easy to produce IRL through basic paints, and all of the cyan is shaded the same.

For instance block has no shadow or light points. Like i think we knew but yeah

Last edited:
Color isn't at all that easy to produce IRL through basic paints, and all of the cyan is shaded the same.

Believe it or not they're real. A designer did them to post on Soleswap. I also thought was photoshop but apparently you can buy this custom.

anyone got a 9.5 10. For a 11 swap
I'll take that 11 off your hands 
smile.gif

looks real to me, you can see the paint is physically on the shoe

its just the lighting throwing you off

Then why are you in here? Maybe not everyone has fat feet like you.
what does my foot have anything to do with their sizing and breathability?

The Mesh is very uncomfortable compared to the PK.

I like some color ways of the Mesh but it's hard to go back to wearing Mesh after being so used to the PK quality.
I confirmed what you said and added that they fit even tighter than regular mesh and are even more unbreathable.

How do I tell if the Core Black Adidas NMD Reflective are real or not? Do they even have fakes of those yet?
Hope your skinny banana feet enjoy once you've got that all figured out

Last edited:

Then why are you in here? Maybe not everyone has fat feet like you.
roll.gif

In his defense, I've noticed the Reflectives are a half size smaller than TTS.  Like all of your sisters, the fit of those for some reason is a lot tighter than usual.  Go a half to a full size larger than TTS, anyone buying them.

If only they didn't have writing on them. If they ever make plain NMDs with that lacing system I might actually pay resell for htem.

Facts. I like the model, hate the writing. I like the Asian writing or Hu symbol the best because they seem more lowkey

I'm not sure why you think the mesh is so horrific. I own one PK pair and two mesh pairs. I like them all. They do not "make my feet feel extremely sweaty, fit tight, and don't breath." Not sure what having "skinny banana feet" has to do with things since the NMD has a toe box that is basically a limousine for your foot. Even the widest of feet have plenty of room to breath in them. Try sizing up in the mesh, or maybe your feet are just high maintenance 
roll.gif

The mesh on the 3ms is different - I'm not getting in the middle of that nonsense but I def noticed the 3ms fit smaller and are made differently than other mesh models - havent worn them so can't speak on the breathability

I'm thinking of dumping the 12.5 because it still doesnt fit right even though my other mesh pairs are a 12 and are perfect.

Might try out some of these other blk/white models as a replacement

Back
Top Bottom