Adidas NMD thread

Any on hands pic of the girls wool pair? Still no video on youtube lol.

No video, but I did see the women's wool pair in person today at the Adidas Originals store in soho NYC (which still has the reflective blacks and whites in droves btw). Gotta say I am quite sad this was a women's only shoe as it is fantastic looking in person. My favorite shoe of the three in the wool pack. Kudos to those of you out there with feet small enough to rock these.

Look at me wishing I would rock a women's shoe. Adidas what have you done to me lol.

No video, but I did see the women's wool pair in person today at the Adidas Originals store in soho NYC (which still has the reflective blacks and whites in droves btw). Gotta say I am quite sad this was a women's only shoe as it is fantastic looking in person. My favorite shoe of the three in the wool pack. Kudos to those of you out there with feet small enough to rock these.

Look at me wishing I would rock a women's shoe. Adidas what have you done to me lol.
it'll be my 2nd women pair. I actually went for these when the pack went up on ADC haha. If anyone got some hands on/ on feet, share the love!

I'm 0 for all in the app. Can't even work out a percentage for that lol. I always get bummed at first then I realize I can try on ADC and save on tax with free shipping sending to my sisters place in NJ. I don't get it instantly but I save cash.

Sizing question:
Was able to get 2 pairs of the R1 wools during the drop. 1 from ADC and 1 from SNS. I wear a 10-10.5 in UBs. 10.5 fits nicely but feels a tad roomy. 10 fits a bit on the tighter side with normal socks but with thin no shows they're perfect. Was trying for a 9.5 in the wools but none were available to me. I'm obviously going to be wearing the NMDs with thin no show socks. Ended up with 2 size 9s. So.....should I be good? Or am I going to have to find a 9.5 or even a 10?

Last edited:
trying to convince myself to not buy winter wools on GOAT right now.. someone convince me xD 

trying to convince myself to not buy winter wools on GOAT right now.. someone convince me xD 
BNTL. Btw its almost winter time, so they will be perfect to keep your feet warm 
laugh.gif

Did you go TTS? Compared to your UB size? If you have them?

yeah, TTS. wear sz12 in everything as well as UB and knew i should have sized down from word of mouth but tried drisk's method when my size popped up on ADC and voila. quite big but put one of my UB insoles in the R1 and it seems like a better fit but would be a lot better with 1/2 to 1 size down. never had this problem except for this PK and my solebox UB (also sz 12). trying to get an ebay'r in Dallas to trade sizes but doubt that works.

$250 shipped for the Winter Wool city socks, what you think?

Should i go TTS or .5 down? Im a 8.5 in NMD's

$250 shipped for the Winter Wool city socks, what you think?

Should i go TTS or .5 down? Im a 8.5 in NMD's
Decent deal. I think these will be like the black CS and end up around 220-250. Not like the grey's that are basically going for retail 

dam, i guess im gonna need to take a trip to flight club or so and try them on myself. Im hearing TTS and .5 down......
Yeah, people definitely do both, although I think the majority go tts. Don't know how other's pairs are but my wools actually feel a bit (albeit a very tiny bit) tighter than the other CS.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom