Adidas NMD thread

that means your order is confirmed, it means that you didn't have a ghost order/charge like sudwerks. BUT as you personally experienced last week with the Winter Wools, an order confirm does not 100% guarantee you won't get cancelled. Just cross your fingers they didn't oversell

not always, even with that status, it can still get cancelled. I've been a victim of that, twice. 
thanks bud, repped.  

Considering I checked out at 10:45, I feel like it was an oversell.  Last week I checked out at 10:35

Ok, I was thinking it was some kind of bug due to me not being logged in but using information that's tied to an existing account. That doesn't seem to be the case. I tried paypal directly tried to my account and multiple visas, nothing worked. This happened to me on the infant yeezys too and wouldn't take anything I could throw at it. Really hoping it doesn't happen for v2.
Yeah, so weird...payment worked for the Olympic Ultra Boosts but the last couple drops haven't been able to get past this security issue.

that means your order is confirmed, it means that you didn't have a ghost order/charge like sudwerks. BUT as you personally experienced last week with the Winter Wools, an order confirm does not 100% guarantee you won't get cancelled. Just cross your fingers they didn't oversell

not always, even with that status, it can still get cancelled. I've been a victim of that, twice. 

I got an email .. am I good?

You get to the cart , and hit the refresh button .. random sizes will start to pop up
careful tho, sometime refreshing will dump you back at the splash page. happened to me a few times for this release alone. but a few other times, refreshing popped up different sizes or no sizes available

Got lucky at the very end (about 15 mins ago) and got two carts (different computers/same time) the purchase page. One went through one didn't. Ended up with the Reds. 

Spent an hour trying to get through....do bots just soak everything up? Trying to figure this out so I can get through next saturday.....
There you go man!  Size 14 as well?  #TeamBigHandsBigFeet

Yeah, so weird...payment worked for the Olympic Ultra Boosts but the last couple drops haven't been able to get past this security issue.
Yea I was able to grab a couple pairs of cleats and a couple pairs of the ultra boosts too with no issues whatsoever. It doesn't make any sense.

I'm still having a spinning circle next to Add to Bag...should I wait?  Been like this for an hour, thinking about just giving up

I got an email .. am I good?
if you got an adidas confirm email, you're like 50% good. If you paid by paypal and only received an email from paypal saying you submitted a payment, there are good chances that thats a ghost order/charge. 

If you are logged in on ADC, just check your order history. If theres an order there, you're like halfway good, the other half is worrying if they oversell/cancel. If you weren't logged in AND you didn't get an adidas confirm email, again, good chances that you have a ghost order

if you got an adidas confirm email, you're like 50% good. If you paid by paypal and only received an email from paypal saying you submitted a payment, there are good chances that thats a ghost order/charge. 

If you are logged in on ADC, just check your order history. If theres an order there, you're like halfway good, the other half is worrying if they oversell/cancel. If you weren't logged in AND you didn't get an adidas confirm email, again, good chances that you have a ghost order
I paypal'd and all I got was the "you submitted an order"

time to go make breakfast and accept the L

I was logged in on all occausions and used an unsaved amex. Visa NEVER works for me on ADC releases.  You?
Not logged in, Paypal, 2 different Visas. Seems like we have no common pattern here or anything, besides getting ******.

I paypal'd and all I got was the "you submitted an order"

time to go make breakfast and accept the L
I'd say wait a little longer to see if there are delayed ADC order confirmation emails. If you were logged in, go check your order history. If its not there, then you can accept the L. 

I'd say wait a little longer to see if there are delayed ADC order confirmation emails. If you were logged in, go check your order history. If its not there, then you can accept the L. 
it's in there, I'm just getting vibes from last week.

I might call them if this one gets cancelled and whine and see what happens hahaha.  2 weeks in a row breaks a man down

careful tho, sometime refreshing will dump you back at the splash page. happened to me a few times for this release alone. but a few other times, refreshing popped up different sizes or no sizes available
This happened on the r1 for me after I got the XR , props for consistently giving out good info

Sold out.... smfh.... struck out yesterday with banned 2016 restock..... another fat Loss today

it's in there, I'm just getting vibes from last week.

I might call them if this one gets cancelled and whine and see what happens hahaha.  2 weeks in a row breaks a man down
if your order is in your account, then sit back and relax. You'll definitely receive an order confirmation email from ADC if an order is present in your order history. If they cancel, they cancel, nothing you can do about it. Calling them to inquire might sound like you're rushing your order and certain employees get annoyed at that and might purposely cancel your order. My friend had his order cancelled after contacting customer representatives to upgrade his shipping method. Another person contacted the customer representative to confirm his order and the representative changed the address on the order without the customer's knowledge and rerouted the package. 

if your order is in your account, then sit back and relax. You'll definitely receive an order confirmation email from ADC if an order is present in your order history. If they cancel, they cancel, nothing you can do about it. Calling them to inquire might sound like you're rushing your order and certain employees get annoyed at that and might purposely cancel your order. My friend had his order cancelled after contacting customer representatives to upgrade his shipping method. Another person contacted the customer representative to confirm his order and the representative changed the address on the order without the customer's knowledge and rerouted the package. 
damn that sounds harsh.  Good call I won't call then thanks for all the help

Back
Top Bottom