Adidas NMD thread

Mi need an 11.5 also lol. Packer shoes was an L. Only tubular S loaded for me and I was refreshing since 8:50pm

packer shoes is that bull i didnt see anything it must of been under adidas 
It wasn't under Adidas or new arrivals. Only the Tubular Instinct was. I carted it but couldn't check out with something I didn't really want for $235.00 so took a smart L there.  

Man, starting to wish that these consortiums did in store raffles only for these hyped collabs and you had to wear your shoes out the store. Would kill the resell game on them. I'd be fine with that if any of the Bay Area consortiums did a normal release for these. NiceKicks SF is about the only consortium I hear about around here. Nothing from Darkside or Undefeated SF. 

Last edited:

Man, doesn't seem many of the buyers so far are into these to wear. I really just want an 11.5 to wear but might have to bite on resale if worst comes to worst. Though, depends on how reasonable it is. The $700+ listing on GOAT is not reasonable. 
Mi need an 11.5 also lol. Packer shoes was an L. Only tubular S loaded for me and I was refreshing since 8:50pm

I have an 11.5 
nerd.gif
 looking for 7.5 though but open to trades....

Man, doesn't seem many of the buyers so far are into these to wear. I really just want an 11.5 to wear but might have to bite on resale if worst comes to worst. Though, depends on how reasonable it is. The $700+ listing on GOAT is not reasonable. 
Someone copped a size 9 for only 1.3k dollarydoos earlier today through an Aus FB group 
nerd.gif

Copped masterminds off xhibition. Not my size but we'll see how these are in hand.

Back
Top Bottom