Adidas NMD thread

paypal is stuck on processing page for bodega... do i have a chance?

edti* nope... sold out

Last edited:
I had red in my cart and could not finish the shipping method step due to the insane amount of traffic on their shopify backend by bots and I was not able to complete the order since it crashed on me.

The same thing happened when kith released the yeezy 750.

Talked to Sivas CS about my order(Blacks). Here's what I got:

"Your order will be dispatched today from our warehouse, you will receive an e-mail confirmation on which you will be able to access to all the tracking information. You will then be able to trace your parcel at every moment."

As with everything in the online shoe game, I took that with a grain of salt lol, but it gave me more confidence than I had yesterday. For reference, I ordered around 1:45pm EST yesterday.
my guess is they got a nice allocation and are probably the only people in Spain who got em :lol:

Was manual possible at all?  Anyone get through?
For black and red maybe small possibility other colors no.

But for manual you also had to refresh in the stages after carting due the crazy amount of bots that must have been on the site.

Don't feel bad about not getting is what I'm saying. I was insanely fast when I added in cart and just couldn't finish the steps. I really thought they had cart hold for more than 1 minute.

Sivas seriously needs to cancel orders already. It's already past the middle of the day over there in Spain. Don't tease me with "processing"! 

Is it normal for Bodega to show "Bot ID" when you tried adding to cart? Curious if that bot no. was the one copping.

Last edited:
someone just offered 700 plus shipping for my black HU NMD if i ship within the next 2 days...

is this real lol

Back
Top Bottom