Adidas NMD thread

Does anyone need an OOP for the black/blue glitch pack XR1 in US size 11? I'm about to cancel my Consortium order since I only wanted the brown mesh today and @AirRaab helped me out..

Managed to cop the tech earths on ADC. Had to keep refreshing for like 5 minutes. My size would show up every once in a while but it would say none in stock when I tried to add it. Finally went through.

No one likes those Trail CS 1's 

Well, We need some NMD's to hit the Outlet!    for once!

I got the black glitch pack. This was my first attempt for these. When I purchased kids Yeezy I ran into the same problem. Could cart on S7 but hsd to check out on my iPad. Was still in cart due to being logged into my account.

Has everyone else got ship confirms from ADC or it still takes little while for that?
I still haven't gotten ship confirmation for my black pharrells. It usually doesn't take this long but haven't seen a lot of people gotten any word either. Hopefully we get it this weekend or Monday the latest

you'll be fine

if anything you might need .5 up

mesh runs small 

Don't tell me that

I debated on going .5 down bcuz of the 1st couple pages

Then read about the toe bulges

Stayed tts and now u telling me I may need .5 up

When does it end

Last edited:
ugh consortium still hasn't shipped 
sick.gif

Don't tell me that

I debated on going .5 down bcuz of the 1st page

Then read about the toe bulges

Stayed tts and now u telling me I may need .5 up

When does it end
dont worry tts should be good

to me every different model/material nmd runs different size wise but I'm sure there are others who dont have problems 

Got confirmation for the white Glitch from Consortium and I just found out I won OVO 12s too.....what a time.....
Nothing like a power weekend.... My last week still feels good... This week?  Not so much! hahaha....

I've read you should size .5 down for R1 to PK NMDs, does this also apply to PK XR-1s? Kind of worried since I sized down for them 

Back
Top Bottom