Adidas NMD thread

7.5 in PK NMDs and you'll be good to go.

This for the r1 and probably 8 in the CS. That'd be my recommendation at any rate.
listen to me. Buy a 7 in nmd pk. Thank me later. I saved u a headache. 1 full size dowm from ub. Trust me a size 7 will fit bigger tham ur UB size 8. I went 0.5 doen vapour grey and og pk whites...with super sole black insoles fit BIG

If you have average feet and your 8 UB is super close to your toe then I would get the same in the NMD PK. You could go a half size down but you never really know until you have it because it does vary per person. I would say go with the same size you wear with shoes that have a thin exterior like a Vans Era, Converse Chuks, Jordan 1. I wear an 11.5 typically in most thicker shoes including UB. But Vans, Jordan 1 and PK NMD I wear 11.
Thanks everyone for your sizing advice. Truly appreciate it. Thinking I'm going to go with the 7.5 for the R1 PK just to be safe and 8 for the CS since I heard they run more TTS.

Just wanted to make sure that I should still be able to fit an insole in the Japan R1 PK if I go half a size down from my TTS/UB size.

Thanks everyone for your sizing advice. Truly appreciate it. Thinking I'm going to go with the 7.5 for the R1 PK just to be safe and 8 for the CS since I heard they run more TTS.

Just wanted to make sure that I should still be able to fit an insole in the Japan R1 PK if I go half a size down from my TTS/UB size.

I also use insoles for my NMDs, the powerstep original insoles or superfeet carbon black. I also went .5 down from my tts.
BUT, If you're using a thicker insole and Nike drift socks or anything as thick as that, then you might need the size 8.

$18 shipping to the US though :frown:

I mean I feel u..But..

Wouldn't trip about 18$ shipped to the US

Some overseas sites charge more than that

You'd skip out on a beautiful CW like that over $18?

They'd only be 128$

They're $149 on sns

Just saying my dude

Last edited:
I also use insoles for my NMDs, the powerstep original insoles or superfeet carbon black. I also went .5 down from my tts.
BUT, If you're using a thicker insole and Nike drift socks or anything as thick as that, then you might need the size 8.
Hmm now I’m not so sure if I should go with a 7.5 or 8 with the R1 PK to wear with insoles since I haven't decided which ones I will be using with them yet. I also forgot to mention that I wear a size 8 UB Uncaged (same as my UB caged size) instead of the recommended half a size down for Uncaged and they fit good. Would be so much easier if all Adidas shoes with boost ran the same way size wise
laugh.gif

are you using a laptop newer than 3 months? if not, there is no way around it. Buy a new laptop for this release. 

Not at all, I understand that you're frustrated but you're better off searching NT in general and see who might have some information for you and PM them.

Posting on a public thread where one of the main purposes is people helping each other out with giving a heads up on drops by simple links isn't the best place for this, that's all.

Not at all, I understand that you're frustrated but you're better off searching NT in general and see who might have some information for you and PM them.

Posting on a public thread where one of the main purposes is people helping each other out with giving a heads up on drops by simple links isn't the best place for this, that's all.
I get that and I can definitely respect that. I'll do my part to help with future releases and with whatever I can help with. I literally just copied and pasted the link from the github page and this is the thread it said to use. Maybe I was a bit too literal in my understanding. 

haha.

I appreciate the advice! I'll give it a look around.

Ive always wondered: Are EU forwarding services expensive? In the end how are costs compared to paying resell?

What I've seen it's much cheaper than resell. However, I've always been too afraid to use it. Hate to pay for someone to steal my stuff. Hahah

Hmm now I’m not so sure if I should go with a 7.5 or 8 with the R1 PK to wear with insoles since I haven't decided which ones I will be using with them yet. I also forgot to mention that I wear a size 8 UB Uncaged (same as my UB caged size) instead of the recommended half a size down for Uncaged and they fit good. Would be so much easier if all Adidas shoes with boost ran the same way size wise :lol: .
Hmm now I’m not so sure if I should go with a 7.5 or 8 with the R1 PK to wear with insoles since I haven't decided which ones I will be using with them yet. I also forgot to mention that I wear a size 8 UB Uncaged (same as my UB caged size) instead of the recommended half a size down for Uncaged and they fit good. Would be so much easier if all Adidas shoes with boost ran the same way size wise :lol: .

From trial and error, the insoles I mentioned are very low profile and meant for narrow toe box shoes like dress shoes or racing flats. I have used a thicker more padded insole but the big toe bulge was showing more. Don't forget that sock thickness can also affect the fit.
My sizing are as follows and all worn with after market insoles with arch support.
UB 10.5
NMD PK 10
NMD winter wool PK 9.5. (Wools are looser than normal PK just like the wools found in UBs)
Hope this helps.

Back
Top Bottom