Mine says still on a plane somewhere lol

Hopefully today tho since yesterday was the actual day

thats USPS.........

Good to hear

What tracking source is that, doesn't look like mine at all

Doesn't even have updated info

I got "real" USPS tracking info from JD customer support. The one in the original dispatch email didn't really show anything

are the womens stuff on a d width sole or b width?
B width. But in my experience (at least with UB) the difference b/w men's and women's is only very slight width wise with women's being only slightly narrower but barely noticeable to average size feet.

Good to hear

What tracking source is that, doesn't look like mine at all

Doesn't even have updated info

I never got tracking to show up... But the shoes arrived on Thursday...

site is legit.

tr707 tr707 masterpiece52 masterpiece52 y'all do the forum a solid and edit the link? Many would like to keep this an inquiry-based PM-sent-requirement link. Wouldn't wanna feed the wolves that lurk the forums with one hand on their trackpad and the other on their Johnson as they plot and scheme on resale

It's a pre-order and it's highly possible resale will be $350-400 if not higher due to BAPE hype. I find them ugly though and didn't want to tie more credit into a pre-order so passed. Appreciate if you guys edit out the links though. It's already public but it limits the damage.  

@hassan16

Rep for the suggestion. 

Edit: Someone corrected me on BAPE NMD retail price. My mistake. 

Last edited:
View media item 2206555
Just wanted to put this up as an example of how many would prefer to handle the passing of info on this particular site. With that being said all good things do come to an end eventually. Just tryna ride this wave for as long as we can. Don't feed the wolves y'all. You help them bozos cop kicks at nice prices and then they turn around and flip them to your friends and fam for 2x and 3x what they paid. Thanks

Last edited:
These would not resell at $350-$400
Don't underestimate BAPE hype man. 

People want to "bang their chest." Supreme vs. BAPE rivalry. 
ohwell.gif

If Adidas and BAPE created some Ltd Ultra Boosts, I could easily see them going for $600-700. Especially, if limited to consortiums. Look at the Adidas x Mastermind XR1. Prices still sitting at $600-700. 

Last edited:

Oh, fair enough. These aren't even PK. Supposedly a neoprene type of material. Even then, I wouldn't be surprised if these resale at $450-500. 
assuming the same material as the ones that had the adidas writing stripes across them ( can't think  of the name even though i owned them). Pretty comfortable compared to mesh not gonna lie. Close to pk

I'll take my chances with this preorder. Westbay has a good cancellation/refund policy anyway.

Last edited:
:pimp:

Repped for that link. Barring a GR of the Bapes (not happening), with the mountains of hype the $285 (tax included + free shipping) is a complete steal.

Just sold my NMD whiteout 3 stripes for the same price. I'll take that trade :smile:

I decided to cop a BAPE "Black" Camo pre-order to see if they can fulfill it. Decided to use the coupon they gave me. Will just get a PayPal refund if they can't cop it. If they do, it has immense trade value. 
nerd.gif

Last edited:

I decided to cop a BAPE "Black" Camo pre-order to see if they can fulfill it. Decided to use the coupon they gave me. Will just get a PayPal refund if they can't cop it. If they do, it has immense trade value. 
nerd.gif

ALL pairs from WB are guaranteed. I have never seen them do a cancellation and fail to fulfill an order, unless of course you're copping way too many pairs/sizes per style.

Back
Top Bottom