Adidas NMD thread

The white mountaineering city socks are pretty stiff compared to city socks. That lining inside.

welp, i was impatient. i bought the rainbow NMD shipped for 160. that was a split second after i got an offer for local pick up for 155.
stupid hustlers making 10-15 profit. making it harder for me to buy. but then again, i didn't havta drive anywhere or wake up early to buy.
so i guess we both win. and that is okay in my book.

My friend bought the rainbows and his brother said they looked like Gushers melted onto a black NMD

What's the best way to clean my all white mesh NMDs? Theyre starting to look pretty dirty and I'm not sure if I should out then in the washing machine or not

What's the best form to contact JD?
I still haven't received my kicks and when I look up tracking info nothing comes up under the order number and email I used.

I got multiple emails confirming the order. Last email I got was saying my order had been dispatched.
What really has me worried is I just realized I entered the wrong zip code for shipping.
I sent them an email yesterday but no response yet.

I'm thinking I could be totally ******.

I still haven't received my kicks and when I look up tracking info nothing comes up under the order number and email I used.

I got multiple emails confirming the order. Last email I got was saying my order had been dispatched.
What really has me worried is I just realized I entered the wrong zip code for shipping.

Story of my life. I'm still waiting for customer service to respond to me as well

Story of my life. I'm still waiting for customer service to respond to me as well
If it makes you guys feel any better, I never got an email conf and closed out the tab after I purchased my order so I had no idea what my order number was to follow up. I noticed I had a CC charge and just hoped for the best. Low and behold, shoes arrived randomly. Give it some time. If they don't arrive and CS doesn't respond, chargeback.

If it makes you guys feel any better, I never got an email conf and closed out the tab after I purchased my order so I had no idea what my order number was to follow up. I noticed I had a CC charge and just hoped for the best. Low and behold, shoes arrived randomly. Give it some time. If they don't arrive and CS doesn't respond, chargeback.
Ya same here. I got the emails, dispatch. No tracking, my order number wouldn't even pull up. I did have the charge on my CC, and they showed up yesterday. Oct 8/9th order.

purchased a pair of masterminds on grailed for $400 but I can already tell I'm going to have to go through the hassle of getting my money back.

Best way to contact them is through the phone (+44 0161 393 7055), they're far more professional over the phone for some reason.

Source: learnt that the hard way when my first order's tracking number said it's on it's way to Norway half way through tracking and when my second order got canceled and approved then canceled then shipped within 30 mins(these were the jd olives too btw).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom