Adidas NMD thread

They're finally releasing
nerd.gif

I read somewhere that new batch of OG run slightly smaller than initial drop and TTS may be better. Any info on that?

I read somewhere that new batch of OG run slightly smaller than initial drop and TTS may be better. Any info on that?
I posted it a few pages back but yes.  I tried them on over the weekend.  I have the original release and they fit like most pk NMD's (.5-1 size big).  This retro/reissue fits smaller.  I have much less space and I find that the sole is not as wide as the original.  The sides of my foot were not sitting on the footbed.  My toes were also closer to the toe cap.  I also find that the laces are shorter than the original.  At least they fixed that issue.  The new version fits more TTS.

Last edited:

I posted it a few pages back but yes.  I tried them on over the weekend.  I have the original release and they fit like most pk NMD's (.5-1 size big).  This retro/reissue fits smaller.  I have much less space and I find that the sole is not as wide as the original.  My toes are closer to the toe cap on them.  I also find that the laces are shorter than the original.  At least they fixed that issue.
where did you try them on so early ? So you could go TTS with the Restock version :D ?

I posted it a few pages back but yes.  I tried them on over the weekend.  I have the original release and they fit like most pk NMD's (.5-1 size big).  This retro/reissue fits smaller.  I have much less space and I find that the sole is not as wide as the original.  The sides of my foot were not sitting on the footbed.  My toes were also closer to the toe cap.  I also find that the laces are shorter than the original.  At least they fixed that issue.  The new version fits more TTS.

Yeah man, could very likely be you, the weekend thing rings a bell! Good info to know, repped! Would you say you have wide foot or narrow?

Back
Top Bottom