Adidas NMD thread

not sure if you havent ordered off idc before but this is normal
eyes.gif
i just noticed that too. i didnt want to think to much about it but damn.... i need to work out to deal with the stress lol 

checked out as guest with paypal on ADC and when i try to look up my order online, it says it's not found. is that normal cuz i used paypal or is it cancel szn?

*i got both pp and adi confirm emails

Last edited:
Still won't believe it until they get here considering I ordered two pair with the same CC and billing info, but my status says order confirmed waiting to pack.

Last edited:
Received shipping confirmation from Adidas as of 7:05 am PDT.

Estimated delivery: Jan 18th Wednesday

1 of 3 shipped

Still won't believe it until they get here considering I ordered two pair with the same CC and billing info, but my status says order confirmed waiting to pack.

you'll be fine i ordered two bw yeezys on the same account and same payment and they both shipped.

Last edited:
on another note, my solebox order shipped even though i got this message before i submitted my order:

Unfortunately someone was faster than you. You can still wait and reload the page to see if your desired size becomes available again.

hit the order button anyway and it went through. was expecting a cancellation email. got lucky!

right on cue. 3 orders off guest checkout. all paypal. just got shipping confirmation. good luck to yall 

Back
Top Bottom