Adidas NMD thread

actually wonder if being on splash the second its live hurts your chances of getting thru, sizes havent loaded yet, tabs die

this was the first splash i got thru in a very long time and all my previous Ls i was on splash instantly 

1 OG from ADC shipped (Wed Delivery)  East Coast

1 OG from ADC still waiting to be packed

Last edited:

actually wonder if being on splash the second its live hurts your chances of getting thru, sizes havent loaded yet, tabs die

this was the first splash i got thru in a very long time and all my previous Ls i was on splash instantly 
I got on splash about 7 minutes after drop and got through so maybe

I got on the splash page at about 645? I was surprised that it went live before 7 am. Anyways, I got through the splash page pretty quickly.

I don't think so. I brought up the splash before stock loaded on 2 different computers (diff IP addresses), and they each eventually got thru. I had a 3rd (phone on LTE), and it never loaded. 

yeah went live around 9:45 est i didn't get thru till nearly 11
sick.gif

pretty sure my original tabs died and i got thru on new ones, on chrome

Thanks for the tips yall, I'll definitely wait! Besides stockx, airgoat, are there other trusted places to look for resale?

Looking for pink glitch nmd r1's for my wife. She wears a 5, which makes the hunt even harder. Any advice on where I might not be looking?

size? just got back to me about my accepted status and said that my order is pending allocation which means i only get it if for some reason there are problems with the earlier orders. he also said this will all be confirmed by wednesday. he asked me if i would like it cancelled i just said i'll wait it out.

I got on the splash page at about 645? I was surprised that it went live before 7 am. Anyways, I got through the splash page pretty quickly.
I decided to wake up at 7:30 expecting the earliest Adidas would put it up would be at least a bit later than 7am. 

Back
Top Bottom