Adidas NMD thread

if you checked out as a guest you should still be able to check the status as the site requires an email to complete the check out process(even as a quest), check the order# on the confirmation email and you should be able to find out the status

damn how are you guys catching these? It's 6:37 AM here, that means these were on the site about 3-4 AM EST :wow:

if this keeps up, ill just pony up the resell price and skip out on the white/red 13s i was planning to buy next month.

Just got my OG nmds in and in my opinion these do fit a tight bit smaller, got the same size in the grey trico's and with these im much more pleased with the fit. Gonna either get rid of them or try to swap them for a size up.

View media item 2301940

Just got my OG nmds in and in my opinion these do fit a tight bit smaller, got the same size in the grey trico's and with these im much more pleased with the fit. Gonna either get rid of them or try to swap them for a size up.

Just to clarify, which shoe are you much more pleased with the fit? The tricos or the og? Do you have a wide foot?

Finally got shipping confirmation for both pairs. Feels nice. Feels great.

If anyone is still waiting on Sivas, I suggest messaging them. Apparently they shipped out yesterday but never sent me any shipping info.

Last edited:
Guys, do you maybe know if S79168 are also released for women or are they unisex?

Thanks!

I have the black pair and I saw they're more comfortable than other NMDs. Not sure exactly why, it's either I'm trippin but I feel like it's just more comfortable to wear.
Maybe it's because the Primeknit is much thicker and the overall fit makes it feel more comfy?

Human race nmd is definitely more comfortable than other pk nmd. one of my favorite shoes to wear, highly recommended.

Need this burgundy colorway to drop

On the ADC release, I got blocked at payment checkout for my girlfriend's pair. Paypal has a pending charge with an email from them to confirm but I didn't get any order confirmation from Adidas themselves . . what are the chances of me getting the pair? Anyone else have this problem?

Last edited:
Anyone who paid with PayPal still has their order Pending through ADC??
frown.gif
paypal order stil hasnt been shipped.

Anyone get updates from Office ?
If you didnt get a dispatched email chances are it is cancelled. 

I placed 2 orders

First order - Shipped to USA - got confirmation and nothing after until i emailed them yesterday they then told me it was cancelled. 

2nd order - Shipped to Canada (placed way after my first order) - shipped yesterday and on its way.  

I would email them. 

I just checked the tracking info for my pair from office and it was finally updated from "We have your parcel and it's on its way to you" to " We have your parcel and it's on its way to our depot". Curious to see if they actually end up getting delivered. Im located in the US btw.

Last edited:

Bay Area fam, not sure if it's true or not but NiceKicks said they aren't getting the OG NMD's to a question from someone on instagram. I would presume that applies to Houston, LA & SF. Who knows if they're telling the truth though. 

The same applies to Darkside Initiative in SF. A member emailed them and they stated they aren't expecting/getting them. Very surprising if it ends up being true since they're a Consortium account. 

I'd still keep tabs on these two boutiques though. However, if what they're saying is true, Bay Area boutiques aren't looking so good. It leaves Undefeated SF, BAIT SF and a few low key ones who are even less likely to get them. If being honest, if NiceKicks SF and Darkside don't get them, I'd be astonished if Undefeated SF did since Undefeated's SoCal and new Arizona stores have been treated better "heat-wise" lately compared to SF. 
Good to know, thanks!

Damn Hanon's release is going to be in store. I guess that's good for the locals.

Last edited:
Recieved my order from Size? today.

I placed the order after you guys posted in this thread, the intresting thing is that on their homepage when I track my order it still only say "Accepted" not that its "Awaiting dispatch" or that "its on its way".

So there is hope for the Size? orders.

adc shipped. (1/2) it says that it was dispatched yesterday so im guessing these are just late email delivers.

Last edited:
can someone tell me what prices are at right now for OG sz 10.5  and 12, and for tri color sz 10. i thought these would move really easily but im not getting any sales for some reason. might be my ebay feedback.

from reading- you guys said OG are going for around 275-3 right? but on ebay i see completed listings going for330 + shipping. 

really just wanna know if i should change my prices. thanks in adv. 

Back
Top Bottom