Adidas NMD thread

I LITERALLY said the hype made me buy them? I was buying to see what he hype was all about. Worst case scenario I can Sell them. Not sure why people always have to be E warriors

Those Gucci or whatever they're called they look loooooud af

It's a straight up yes or a hell no

Liking the look of a shoe from seeing it on Instagram is completely different then seeing it on feet. It's only until you get them in hand do you make your own true conclusions. Of course I liked the look of them, bought them, then realized the NMD is not for me

It's not science
Agreed. People, don't put words in his mouth. I'm actually in the same boat, not for me now that I have them. Will be dispatching for funds towards sumn else

My Japan black NMD has Japanese writing on both heel tabs. 
smokin.gif
pics or it never happened

I LITERALLY said the hype made me buy them? I was buying to see what he hype was all about. Worst case scenario I can Sell them. Not sure why people always have to be E warriors
I thought you were being sarcastic in that. Yes you can do whatever you want with them, I don't think anyone cares about that but saying an unpopular opinion like ogs are terrible but I bought them in the NMD thread where people are looking for them what did you think would happen?

Not sure why people have to get so defensive when it's not like they killed someone. You didn't do something as bad as people are making it out to be so why respond like it is?

So my pair originially said delivery on 1/19..this morning it showed out for delivery..now im getting this..anyone have this before?

ADC OG pair delivered, FLAMES.

I have an average width foot, and the shoe seems to run long.

1/2 size down would be perfect, but I'm not complaining.

Not going to bother trying to trade either, not worth the headache.
I know you said you went TTS.  Are they wearable?  

Can anyone confirm that the  OG NMD will release in the U.S (mom and pops stores) in April?

I saw the Snearknews post on ig regarding US retailers maybe receiving them in shortly.... So I contacted Bows and Arrow and the guy told me that they are expecting their shipment in April with the rest of the US retail store. Can anyone confirm? If so I can hold off on paying resell.. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom