Adidas NMD thread

Last edited:
Can I get a legit check on these og nmd's ? I had to pull the trigger on resell because I couldn't live my life without them lol just want to make sure they are 1000% real before they become my beaters [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Any feedback appreciated and if u need more details on the pics let me know. Photography skills aren't that good over here lol.
legit

Can I get a legit check on these og nmd's ? I had to pull the trigger on resell because I couldn't live my life without them lol just want to make sure they are 1000% real before they become my beaters [emoji]128514[/emoji]
Any feedback appreciated and if u need more details on the pics let me know. Photography skills aren't that good over here lol.
They are legit

Legit 

Beyond pissed!  Journeys strikes again.  I read on twitter that they had been cancelling orders on people for no apparent reason but I never thought it was happen to me.  Placed an order for the white trico NMDs and was ecstatic I got a pair of NMDs for retail.  Received order confirmation on Monday...only to receive a cancellation notice this morning.  Called customer service to find out why and spoke to a supervisor.  Apparently Adidas notified them they would be receiving a shipment but now the aren't.  I smell bs  
mad.gif

Anybody else see Adidas Originals post on twitter about them Collaborating with Bape again along with Neighborhood?? Kinda excited to see what to produce but I already know there is no way in hell I will be able to cop...
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom