Adidas NMD thread

Eat up. At least some will be enjoying these. 
Will do :smile:

Bought the two Bape x Neighborhood shirts and also the hoodie. I actually think their collaboration hoodie is the first Bape Hoodie I can pull of. Being a 35 year old white guy :tongue:

Bought the two Bape x Neighborhood shirts and also the hoodie. I actually think their collaboration hoodie is the first Bape Hoodie I can pull of. Being a 35 year old white guy :tongue:
I know the mantra is wear what you like, and I'm a believer too. But having just turned 40, I also understand not everything is appropriate for me. LOL. So I hear you there. It's a fine balance of fire and ice. 
laugh.gif

I know the mantra is wear what you like, and I'm a believer too. But having just turned 40, I also understand not everything is appropriate for me. LOL. So I hear you there. It's a fine balance of fire and ice. 
laugh.gif
Why I don't wear Jordans hahah

My wife is 30 and just got her a pair of Converse x Mastermind Japan. I would / could never pull those off...

That hoody is straight fire.  Good pickup.  

Just got my first Bape Shark Hoody in the mail last night (OG 1st Camo in Green).  Amazed by the quality and comfort.  I have a tough time justifying the expense on Bape shirts, but the level of quality on these hoodies makes them worth the price tag IMO.  Already have the City Camo GITD hoody in transit to me and scouting out the next one to add. 
nerd.gif

Why I don't wear Jordans hahah

My wife is 30 and just got her a pair of Converse x Mastermind Japan. I would / could never pull those off...
I love my Jordans. Can't wait to buy Royal 1's later this year. Again, some models I just don't mess with from my personal preference. But folks around our age range and up actually grew up watching the man play from his rookie year. So I do feel like we have a claim to wear J's regardless of how old we are. One of the guys I work with is in his 50's and always calling me about J's. I love it. 

Them hoodies overpriced for my taste but will wind up copping one eventually, need that red pink joint but haven't seen my size yet

That hoody is straight fire.  Good pickup.  

Just got my first Bape Shark Hoody in the mail last night (OG 1st Camo in Green).  Amazed by the quality and comfort.  I have a tough time justifying the expense on Bape shirts, but the level of quality on these hoodies makes them worth the price tag IMO.  Already have the City Camo GITD hoody in transit to me and scouting out the next one to add. 
nerd.gif

​LOL yeah...

Passed on the Mastermind x Bape Hoodie, had it in cart, but Velvet... ugh...

I did pick up one of their Mastermind x Bape shirts and a Jaws x Bape (Favorite movie of hers) shirt. Debating buying the Jaws Hoodie resale for her.

Really pissed about missing the Bape x Adidas NDMs, but I didn't know what I was doing back then. Think I could have eaten if it was being released now haha No way I'm paying the resale on those though.

I picked up the Adidas x Mastermind NMDs resale, but paid $560 which I think is fair in an 11.5.

I love my Jordans. Can't wait to buy Royal 1's later this year. Again, some models I just don't mess with from my personal preference. But folks around our age range and up actually grew up watching the man play from his rookie year. So I do feel like we have a claim to wear J's regardless of how old we are. One of the guys I work with is in his 50's and always calling me about J's. I love it. 
​Had them all as a kid.

Actually funny story with my OG 11s.

Went out being stupid with friends one night shooting water balloons. Ended up breaking a window, we freaked out being kids and jumped in the back of a truck to take off. I was last in and the truck started going, I got dragged behind and road rashed my 11s to nothing.

Told my mom I fell playing basketball and messed them up...

Might buy some 11s for myself sometime, my wife has a pair or two of Jordans.

I'm not going to lie, all the chasing I'm doing for these is really me wonder if it's worth the hassle. I almost want to sell off my white OGs and grey japans to not even be reminded of this model anymore.

I wouldn't do that, you could get the xr1 version of these which should probably be easier to get

Sold my white OGs this past Holidays.
Keeping the Japan Greys.
Maintaining all white shoes clean would drive me nuts.
Good price though.

​LOL yeah...

Passed on the Mastermind x Bape Hoodie, had it in cart, but Velvet... ugh...

I did pick up one of their Mastermind x Bape shirts and a Jaws x Bape (Favorite movie of hers) shirt. Debating buying the Jaws Hoodie resale for her.

Really pissed about missing the Bape x Adidas NDMs, but I didn't know what I was doing back then. Think I could have eaten if it was being released now haha No way I'm paying the resale on those though.

I picked up the Adidas x Mastermind NMDs resale, but paid $560 which I think is fair in an 11.5.
I was pumped by the prospect of a Mastermind x Bape collab hoody until I saw it.  Velvet, single neon yellow camo sleeve, leather-looking crossbones on the chest...it's like they were daring people to TRY to pull that look off. 
laugh.gif
 Not saying no one can, but I certainly am not that guy. 

The Bape NMDs were actually what got me looking into the hoodies.  Wanted something to wear with them (and wasn't about to spend $1250 on an ill-fitting Adidas track jacket).  From what I can see, Bape NMDs have furthered what is starting to look like a solid comeback for that brand.  

I was pumped by the prospect of a Mastermind x Bape collab hoody until I saw it.  Velvet, single neon yellow camo sleeve, leather-looking crossbones on the chest...it's like they were daring people to TRY to pull that look off. 
laugh.gif
 Not saying no one can, but I certainly am not that guy. 

The Bape NMDs were actually what got me looking into the hoodies.  Wanted something to wear with them (and wasn't about to spend $1250 on an ill-fitting Adidas track jacket).  From what I can see, Bape NMDs have furthered what is starting to look like a solid comeback for that brand.  
​Very true, I had a friend in about a decade ago that was crazy about Bape. Just kind of ignored it, but hearing a lot more about it now, probably a lot to do with their collabs.

Did you eat on the NMDs at retail?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom