Adidas NMD thread

you must have missed that joke then keko. The box label for white boost japans are actually triple black japans

?

Who is it cancer to?

Where are you coming up with the $800-$1000?

Yellow NMD Human Races Current Goat:

4 $650

5 $650

5.5 $575

6 $425

6.5 $470

7 $445

7.5 $425

8 $480

8.5 $545

9 $500

9.5 $575

10 $530

10.5 $595

11 $535

11.5 $580

12 $675

And of course no one buy them at $800-$1K
you just gave the prices of ORANGE pharrells and not Yellow

didn't know that - hence you know something I don't

but I saw some TB Japan someone claimed are coming out later this year!
yeah that was the rumor going on since the original triple black japan photos surfaced lol, but adidas fooled us and gave us the japans with white boost. Then, again the rumor came back of adidas might give us real triple black Japans. Thats why I wasn't sure if they were gonna come back hence my original post 

WTF

My Bad Des

The prices are out of this world
yeah yellows been consistently $800 and up for the last few months. I immediately jumped to goat hoping to buy that size 8 for $480 as soon as you posted 
laugh.gif

Damn what just happened ? haha 

Anyway, I doubt anyone will trade the Yellow HU NMD , but not because people ain't buying but because there's only a few people with them on hand at the moment so ...

who else copped OGs from flight for 170
I saw something about this on twitter then when I looked at prices I guess there was a separate page for the first set that dropped last year and I didn't realize there was another for the 2017 drop, dang.

Damn what just happened ? haha 

Anyway, I doubt anyone will trade the Yellow HU NMD , but not because people ain't buying but because there's only a few people with them on hand at the moment so ...

Idk I've seen quite a few ppl on the FB groups selling, and you know dudes trade shoes like Pokémon cards these days

Last edited:
Just got my bid accepted for $250 thru stockx, ended up being $239 shipped after coupon.
Now to wait...
Nice!! I think you'll enjoy them- wore mine over the weekend for the first time. Pretty solid deal considering how fast they sell, and where they were at 6 months ago especially. I'm baffled by all the people saying they refuse to pay 250 when the retail was almost 200 with taxes and or shipping. Plus, a lot of the same people saying that were the same ones trying to work deals on the pairs when they were sky high- so it seems like a lot didn't really care about the shoe itself as much as beating the market price or feeling like they got a deal. I get not paying over retail on principle, and typically I'm the same way- but when it's the same people paying hundreds over for yeezys and collabs and pretty much anything hyped, it just comes off as them being "over it" since they aren't seen as rare and "grail status" anymore. Just my thoughts and an observation, everybody should be able to spend and do as they wish. I'm certainly not saying otherwise, just funny how this market turns on a dime when things aren't seen as rare and the hype dies

Did you really have to be there when they opened? Heard they sold out in 15 minutes

Picked up some OGs from UNDFTD Silverlake about 30 min after the post went up....managed to get a 10.5 for my little cousin but I think they sold out 15 min after I left.

Thanks for whomever first posted the tip about the new sign up StockX coupon. Had never created an account, so I made one and snagged the OG's (size 12) for $238 shipped. Like someone earlier mentioned, that's really only around $30 more than retail when you consider tax, and even less if you got them somewhere that charges for shipping.

Not surprised to be honest. NiceKicks SF and Undefeated SF basically backdoored all of their OG NMD. The instagram post saying they were now available went out about 11 hours ago today from Undefeated SF but people in the comments noted how they were selling them on Friday without any social media announcement. Hooking up their homies. Only way you had a chance was if you happened to be strolling by their shop locally at the right time. 

Just BAIT SF left now to backdoor. They are guaranteed to get them if even Premier in San Mateo did. Would be really amazed if Darkside SF didn't get them sooner or later too now. Then, there is just Bows and Arrows with their spring shipment left. Hope they don't do a random weekday release. 
Plan to add a bit, know an even trade is unlikely
UB
Adding a bit isn't going to be enough. Unless you consider $100-150+ a bit. 

Most of the coveted Triple Black 1.0 sizes are going for $400+ and the 2017 OG NMD is at its lowest price right now ($240-260). Honestly, I wouldn't trade a Triple Black 1.0 for an OG NMD +$200. One is readily available on the resale market. The other is all but dried up. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom