Adidas NMD thread

Nooo this is cancer 

Yellow NMDs are around 800-1K , but nobody's buying 

Red v2 currently 600-700 

So do the math 
Seen the Red V2 selling for $750-900 on GOAT in my sz 12. Could have sold mine for $950 a week or two ago (saw the offer) but I plan on wearing them and they have sentimental value as my 1 and only Confirmed App win. 

Based on your numbers, you're quoting lower facebook group numbers (including Europe with less demand) or GOAT prices are heavily inflated. 

Last edited:
Legit or nah?
hvcgmv.jpg

2vc9swm.jpg

350qsf5.jpg

This has prob been asked before in this thread but I cannot find it. 

Has anyone removed the stripes from their Tri-Colors? If so what would you suggest is the best method.

I'm dying to own a pair of glitch Camos for non resale price. lol

This has prob been asked before in this thread but I cannot find it. 

Has anyone removed the stripes from their Tri-Colors? If so what would you suggest is the best method.

I'm dying to own a pair of glitch Camos for non resale price. lol
Acetone and be careful :D 

I would love to see an off white x adidas nmd collab... that would look pretty dope... any smart person would attempt to go for a pair of supreme nmd's if that ever happened. 

you can trade OG pks for Triple Blacks (UB??) ...where?!?!?
NMDs or uncaged, sure. If you can find somebody trading UB's for those, thats a hell of a deal (I still wouldn't do it unless I had multiples though, the TB's are nothing special to me)

Last edited:

NMDs or uncaged, sure. If you can find somebody trading UB's for those, thats a hell of a deal (I still wouldn't do it unless I had multiples though, the TB's are nothing special to me)
i have TBs UBs and Uncaged (dont care bout the R1 TB) and multiples of the OGs but i'd def trade OG for TB UB for another pair....i think they're dope af...OGs are okay

Yeah Triple Blacks are right behind Olives for me. Love my pair. Like them more than my creams honestly haha. OG NMDs are so overrated imo

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom