Adidas NMD thread

So that "Gucci" SNS is not part of the SNS x SS collab, hope chances will only go up with that :smile: 
I didn't think they would be since we have already seen 2 ultraboost models for their collab with social status.

The black/white pair that comes out Feb 8th and this:

You sure are tripping if you think they're doing two capsules of that Sneaker Exchange, 2 shoes per 2 stores making a collab, no more that's it. What we're getting the 8th is all 

Hope you didn't take those samples as if they were dropping, not even half of what iff post gets to the market 

Last edited:

You weren't here when they leak the other samples of the SNS 1.0 , those never see the light , neither will those, don't be naive 
Been here a while but never paid attention to alt versions of the 1.0 on insta. Damn shame, I think they are nicer than the black pair.

Been here a while but never paid attention to alt versions of the 1.0 on insta. Damn shame, I think they are nicer than the black pair.
Don't lie to yourself fam they both sucks 
roll.gif

:tongue: 

Still best of luck trying to get them, they look like an impossible task
You know I think it's having the 1.0 SNS collab that really pulls me to wanting this pair too. Even though the 1.0 blows it out of the water.

•••HELP•••
This might be a long stretch but does any one have an extra pair of original black laces for the nmd.
My tri color from adidas came with the lace tip chopped off. If any one can help that would be great. Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom