Adidas NMD thread

So xhibition is dropping the Gum Pack at midnight tonight , but I wouldn't even try If you don't have the most powerful bot in existence, their site is horrible 
Just the shopify bot I assume, but I've gotten through manual on there a few times (pk nmds) without- and that was on my phone. I think a couple here got their Mastermind XR1's from there too, always some hope with shopify but its luck

can't believe im reading some ppl passing up on the white nmd gum ....i think its one of the best NMDs to come out in awhile...im stoked on copping it

im still gonna cop the new yeezy but im more excited to wear the white nmd pk gum than the new yeezy! heh

Just the shopify bot I assume, but I've gotten through manual on there a few times (pk nmds) without- and that was on my phone. I think a couple here got their Mastermind XR1's from there too, always some hope with shopify but its luck
Yeah man you assumed right 

I cease trying after the camo pack release people didn't even had the chance to load the product page and they don't care at all

I got pushas from there, no candy
frown.gif
They rob you fam, maybe at customs tho... 

This is one of the realest pieces of advice i have recieved. Thanks for the reply. I will keep the search going. I feel like I should do a better job looking across the pond. Repped!
Happy to help, brother.  PM me if you need anything else.
If anyone in seattle area local boutique having OG NMDs tmmrw fcfs
Just flew back from Seattle the other day. First time there and loved the city.  Funny thing I noticed: The Seattle BAIT storefront was completely decked out in Bape stuff and they had literally no Bape products in the store (and hadn't for years, according to their salespeople). 

lol those OG nmd's are bricks. You can get em on stock x for like 240 shipped with the coupon. Ebay sellers trying to still hold out for more...

lol those OG nmd's are bricks. You can get em on stock x for like 240 shipped with the coupon. Ebay sellers trying to still hold out for more...
Well....after ebay takes their 10% and you ship them- thats $40 (not to mention they were $170 with taxes/shipping) so break-even on a lot of pairs is close to $240 anyways.

Well....after ebay takes their 10% and you ship them- thats $40 (not to mention they were $170 with taxes/shipping) so break-even on a lot of pairs is close to $240 anyways.
Nah retail was 180 so plus tax almost $200 for my state

Happy to help, brother.  PM me if you need anything else.

Just flew back from Seattle the other day. First time there and loved the city.  Funny thing I noticed: The Seattle BAIT storefront was completely decked out in Bape stuff and they had literally no Bape products in the store (and hadn't for years, according to their salespeople). 
It was during the bape and puma collab last year and they never changed it ever since haha

Last edited:
Whats the smallest size for mens nmd? im looking to purchase the grey ones BB2886  that come out tomorrow need a size 5 men/6 women

KITH just restocked a few sizes - 8.0, 9.5, 11.5, 13 - of the OG NMDs. They're sold out now. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom