Adidas NMD thread

Damn leaked sample looked better and were going to be a insta cop. Why did they have to put that stripe down the middle
sick.gif

Last edited:
It hit me that these will be the first CS2 to launch correct? Hated the R2 blocks on the inner side, this looks like will be the same..

Which color or you talking about both. I believe the pink/coral one is womens while the brown/tan is mens.
That would make sense, but someone on reddit apparently said the pink is for men and beige is for woman lol 

nerd.gif

Regardless, looks aii, but not too sure yet. But better than the weird circular pattern on the GRs imo right now.

Last edited:
Just like the SNS x SS. 50/50 split on approval/disapproval but everyone will try to cop for trade bait sell or to rock.

Kith x Naked CPH CS2
Nice colorway.
Clean silhouette.
Then the WTF 3 stripes Landing Strip zipper right down the middle.

Really And1 x Adidas. Good find.

Last edited:
Just like the SNS x SS. 50/50 split on approval/disapproval but everyone will try to cop for trade bait sell or to rock.
Kith x Naked CPH CS2
Nice colorway.
Clean silhouette.
Then the WTF 3 stripes Landing Strip zipper right down the middle.

Really And1 x Adidas. Good find.
I know right?

It's like SS & SNS said this is a pretty nice UB we have here. But how can we make it worse? Let's put a stripe on the toebox.

Kith & Naked - this is a pretty nice CS but how can we make it worse? Let's put a huge stripe down the middle.

laugh.gif

I wouldn't put it past RF to have purposefully made them an homage to those And1s.

Last edited:
The men's pair looks like a burlap sack turned into a slip-on shoe, my girl will probably want the pinks but they're pretty bland. Hadn't seen those And1's in a minute, they were cool but I never had anything by them

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom