Adidas NMD thread

I had the dark tricos and the OG NMD's shipped to my grandma in Germany. She finally shipped them over a few weeks ago and I was worried they wouldn't make it since she forgot the last digit on my apartment number. Almost 3 weeks later, they have finally made it here safely. Love them.

I've worn these less than 5 times and the stitching is coming off. These are from Champs SF. Can Adidas or champs offer a refund for these?

I had the dark tricos and the OG NMD's shipped to my grandma in Germany. She finally shipped them over a few weeks ago and I was worried they wouldn't make it since she forgot the last digit on my apartment number. Almost 3 weeks later, they have finally made it here safely. Love them.

Props to Grandma for the assist. Great story.
And those two pairs (black tricolor & OGs), the best to keep last few drops. Great pickups.

Anyone know where i can find the NMD cargo color in sz 12? footlocker has the pick up in stereopticon but of course not available anywhere

Anyone know where I can find sz 8.5 Human races any color besides red? Need to get rid of these bred v2's

Hey guys - i wore my NMD's today thinking it wasn't going to rain,, then around 5pm it started POURING (in the EastBAy), my shoes got wet, not soaked but it got pretty damn wet.

My question is, my shoes will be ok right? Like the water/rain isn't going to harden the boost foam or discolor it? Will it also shrink, the shoe?

let me know bros.....

Hey guys - i wore my NMD's today thinking it wasn't going to rain,, then around 5pm it started POURING (in the EastBAy), my shoes got wet, not soaked but it got pretty damn wet.

My question is, my shoes will be ok right? Like the water/rain isn't going to harden the boost foam or discolor it? Will it also shrink, the shoe?

let me know bros.....
shrink the shoes? no.

harden the boost? not likely.

discolor it? yep. it goes with time. dirt + water will do that to the boost.

roll.gif

ADC or footsites are your only options...[emoji]129302[/emoji]
Thought footsites weren't getting it online? Heard only in store raffles but I haven't called Champs SF or FTL SF to confirm.

I presume Yeezy Supply will get a small stock and boutiques will do their instagram raffles. At least the few that get them. Anyways, it's pretty much ADC or broke imo. 

Thought footsites weren't getting it online? Heard only in store raffles but I haven't called Champs SF or FTL SF to confirm.

I presume Yeezy Supply will get a small stock and boutiques will do their instagram raffles. At least the few that get them. Anyways, it's pretty much ADC or broke imo. 

Footsites for NMD's. FNL I know will have them not sure what other footsites though.
I assume you're after the zebras...

Footsites for NMD's. FNL I know will have them not sure what other footsites though.
I assume you're after the zebras...
Yeah, I'm after the Zebras as trade bait for V1 Moonrocks or Oxford Tans. Don't care for the mesh Triple Black or Solar Red NMD's. The Triple White and Triple Black Japan will be far superior in FW 2017. By the way, I have the SNS x SS in US 11. 5 pairs now that I bought at low resale. Only keeping 2 to wear. Rest are trade bait for the future. People sleeping on these are going to regret it once they dry up. 

Going to be hard to trade a 9 for a sz 11. Size 10.5 and higher are more limited and command higher resale compared to size 5-9. Especially, compared to baby and bae sizes 5-7.5. 

Last edited:
I'm actually liking the solar reds a bit dunno if I'll pull the trigger however.
I managed to grab whatever size was left in the SNS x SS. The boutique I got them from only had 12 pairs so...better than an L that MANY took trying online.
I know it's going to be tough finding that trade but staying hopeful someone small footed has my size & in the same scenario.

Hi all, I may have met some of you at some point but I'm here to ask for some help. I have worked on NT for quite some years now but haven't had the chance to post on here. But now I have a real reason to participate: I'm looking for a pair of these shoes. :D

My husband is interested in these shoes (like lots of you on here!) but I'm a total n00b at the shoe collection scene. I know these are rather difficult to obtain. As I go on my journey to find a pair for him, I'm curious about the sizing. Do these shoes run smaller? Larger? Or approximate to wear's usual shoe size? He normally wears a 8.5 but he'll sport 9s in Chucks.

Any pro tips on how to score a pair of these online? http://www.footlocker.com/product/model:258371/sku:BB2884/adidas-originals-nmd-runner-mens/ - Thanks in advance!

Hi all, I may have met some of you at some point but I'm here to ask for some help. I have worked on NT for quite some years now but haven't had the chance to post on here. But now I have a real reason to participate: I'm looking for a pair of these shoes.
happy.gif

My husband is interested in these shoes (like lots of you on here!) but I'm a total n00b at the shoe collection scene. I know these are rather difficult to obtain. As I go on my journey to find a pair for him, I'm curious about the sizing. Do these shoes run smaller? Larger? Or approximate to wear's usual shoe size? He normally wears a 8.5 but he'll sport 9s in Chucks.

Any pro tips on how to score a pair of these online? http://www.footlocker.com/product/model:258371/sku:BB2884/adidas-originals-nmd-runner-mens/ - Thanks in advance!
They run TTS  so if he wears a 8.5 grab that size

They will sit online and instores and you shouldn't have a problem using a coupon or rewards on them since they aren't a quickstrike shoe

some stores in malls have them available now.

Hi all, I may have met some of you at some point but I'm here to ask for some help. I have worked on NT for quite some years now but haven't had the chance to post on here. But now I have a real reason to participate: I'm looking for a pair of these shoes. :D

Just restocked with free shipping.

A lot of people go half size up in any NMD thats not primeknit. But theres so many different materials used that im lost on sizing now. I only own primeknit.

If Raab says TTS then id believe him

guys what is the deal with Mesh NMD different mesh types? i have black mesh nmds that are tight as ****

and now look at this blokes white NMDs the mesh is huge only a few circles between each stripe: 

now compare the the white mesh nmd for sale here:

https://www.blue-tomato.com/en-US/p...4-ftwr+white+ftwr+white+ftw/?sizetype=US+Size

yeah the circular version is more stretchy, but the real mesh ones are really tight. I have to size up on them. bought a couple pairs that were the tight versions so had to return them...

Back
Top Bottom