Adidas NMD thread

I'm gonna have to go back and get the white pair they had
I love this pair!  I was thinking of buying a pair since Champs and Footlocker had them in stock.  But I already have too much black & white shoes so I decided to pass.  Of course I regret that now 
roll.gif

^ I feel like I stumbled on some hidden gem

I'm lowkey mad Im so late getting into the nmd game

Really liking what it has to offer in terms of comfort and style
Turning this into my daily rotation

^ I feel like I stumbled on some hidden gem

I'm lowkey mad Im so late getting into the nmd game

Really liking what it has to offer in terms of comfort and style
Turning this into my daily rotation
Haha well it sort of is a hidden gem.  I think they were originally EU footlocker exclusive?  I wanna buy them now but I still gotta sell some shoes before I buy pairs that I'm actually going to wear.

I just started last month!  I stumbled across NMDs on instagram last year but never really looked them up for purchase.  Didn't realize they were hard to get when I decided to pull the trigger and look for a pair in store lol.

For those who know... How do these fit compared to PK & other NMD? I have the clear reds, so I'm thinking that's going to be it, but I thought I'd toss it out in here first.
My TTS is 8.5 (normal width) and I use 8 in PK and 8.5 TTS in other NMDs and UB 3.0s.  When I tried these on, 8.5 was really snug and 9 was a perfect fit.  Then again, I was wearing Nike socks which are a little thicker than Adidas socks, but personally I'd probably still go .5 up.

Last edited:
Looks like that TB & SR Restock on Adidas yesterday lasted pretty long. Congrats to everyone who was able to cook.

My TTS is 8.5 (normal width) and I use 8 in PK and 8.5 TTS in other NMDs and UB 3.0s.  When I tried these on, 8.5 was really snug and 9 was a perfect fit.  Then again, I was wearing Nike socks which are a little thicker than Adidas socks, but personally I'd probably still go .5 up.

That's what I'm thinking too. Seems like mesh for me is 10.5 in R1's, but I'm a 9.5 in NMD PK & a 10 in XR1 PK.

Deer Lowered Adidas...make it stop lol. Please settle on a fit finally.

Havent been here in a min 

Just wanted to know if theres any info on the gucci pk nmd?

Havent been here in a min 

Just wanted to know if theres any info on the gucci pk nmd?

Last thing I saw was "Spring" release and that it has a blue counterpart.

Don't think anything solid has really come out yet.

Mesh nmd's are no bueno to me. I don't care what colors they come out in.

I am really hoping that these mesh NMDs (Tbs and Solar) are better size wise then my older triple white NMDs. I am a 10.5 in tri-color pk nmds and an 11 in yeezy v2 olive. But my triple whites are an 11 and are too tight. Should have gone 11.5 but just grabbed some triple black nmds in an 11.

Chill Bill Chill Bill
I actually tried these on. Went half size up and was very comfy. Didnt cop but I might. I don't remember a white pair.

I went true to size didn't know if the fabric would mold to my feet

After about a hour it felt like I just had a sock on while standing on bubble wrapped styrofoam. (Not a bad feeling at all didn't know how to describe the shoe)

White pair and black pair
View media item 2348281
Not my pic btw
But highly considering going to get the whites and hit them with some embroidery designs for customs

Really pleased with the quality
Don't know if 150 was good or bad but I don't regret the purchase

Last edited:
Got shipping email for TB I ordered yesterday from ADC. The SR I ordered on Friday morning still hasn't shipped.

Fam, Please help me Legit Check on this
smile.gif

Kinda unsure since got MEX sizing on the box
No disrespect for the seller [emoji]128522[/emoji]
Thanks in Advance
They look alright. Need a picture of the boost from the back end though. Possibly a bird's eye view of the shoe silhouette as well to make sure the shape is right. 

They look alright. Need a picture of the boost from the back end though. Possibly a bird's eye view of the shoe silhouette as well to make sure the shape is right. 

thanks fam
will update other pics soon
just curious about the MEX sizing, I havent seen that before :smile:

Back
Top Bottom