Adidas NMD thread

Tried on my Solars. They are a little snug. Went TTS maybe needed a half size up. But I'll make it work.

Got mine in and they are basically neon orange, like a consteuction cone, nothing red about them at all. Every pic I've seen are misleading, I'll be sending them back

Yup. I went to an in store raffle on release day with every hope of landing a pair of red (white or black didn't interest me). Took one look the SR on display, threw up in my mouth a little, then turned around and walked straight back out. Promo pictures are deceiving.

Got my Solar Reds and Triple Black tonals. Like everyone said, these mesh do run slightly smaller and tighter.

I went with my TTS and it's snug; could went up .5 with no issue.

Also, the Solar Reds are bright, but much more orange than they are red. I still like the pop of color though.

Overall, not bad for the price, and even though they are mesh, they are just as comfortable, if not more, than UB's to me.

Got my Solar Reds and Triple Black tonals. Like everyone said, these mesh do run slightly smaller and tighter.

I went with my TTS and it's snug; could went up .5 with no issue.

Also, the Solar Reds are bright, but much more orange than they are red. I still like the pop of color though.

Overall, not bad for the price, and even though they are mesh, they are just as comfortable, if not more, than UB's to me.
This "stretchy mesh" as they(ADC) call it is much improved compared to the rigid potato sack stuff they were selling on OG's like Tokyos... its very soft and pliable.  Feels incredible on foot actually.

Last edited:
I'm not feeling the TB, even if all my friends think I'm crazy for even considering selling it back off. If it were PK it would be a different story. 

Anyways my solar reds arrived today but I couldn't get to my receiving room in time. I will pick them up tomorrow but already saw them in person. They definitely are more orange, but I have enough red shoes. I could use something super obnoxious in my collection haha

After all the black 350's I own, never really consider Tb anything any more... makes no sense.

After all the black 350's I own, never really consider Tb anything any more... makes no sense.
Yes I have the pirate blacks and breds. Enough all black shoes IMO. Now I'm just debating if I should keep them around for beaters, but I have enough Jordans to beat to the ground 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom