Adidas NMD thread

Come out 240$ shipped? Little pricey
Considering I'm based in Australia where these are almost impossible to come by, not really.

Ended up being 220 EUR shipped. Still cheaper than eBay WITH the discount code.

Considering I'm based in Australia where these are almost impossible to come by, not really.

Ended up being 220 EUR shipped. Still cheaper than eBay WITH the discount code.
Ahh, didnt know u are from Aus. Good copped!!

Just copped the black tri-colors as well. Emailed them afterwards as they were separate orders and they were happy to combine the shipping. Good thing I woke up in the middle of the night huh? (It's currently 4AM here).

Just copped the black tri-colors as well. Emailed them afterwards as they were separate orders and they were happy to combine the shipping. Good thing I woke up in the middle of the night huh? (It's currently 4AM here).
Now that's a good deal!!

Are there two types of Triple Black NMDs? Ive been noticing two different patterns, one would have straight lines down towards the toe box and while the other is Mesh. I think The mesh pattern is real as its the same as my Solar Reds but whats with this straight lined pair?

Heres a reference

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Adidas-NMD-...558367?hash=item25d1238e9f:g:n74AAOSwCU1Yv1nu

heres the regular mesh 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Brand-New-A...171704?hash=item36138beeb8:g:uJYAAOSwuxFYteqt
that is weird, i have never seen the lines one. only mesh... they do have different model numbers though.
Yep, I think a day after the TB dropped Champs posted a photo of a TB with 3M stripes. It was posted in here back around Feb 27th I believe.

I ended up seeing them at the mall and the reflective ones did have a different type of mesh with that line pattern in it. They also felt different. Felt softer than the regular mesh.

Passed on them cause I already had the mesh ones.

lol wut? Dispute with PayPal, NT is not going to make PP refund your money any faster
laugh.gif
Actually NT legit checks do help with paypal disputes.
Really? Please explain. 

Man those WM R2s are sitting on ADC UK on a lot of sizes for both.

I kind of want the navy pair now, hopefully ADC US restocks

I'm seeing OG NMD in size 9.5 and 10 for $155 shipped from a few sellers. They must be fake but some have a lot of feedback.

difference in laces too
never saw the straight meshed pair before

This is what I spoke about yesterday a few pages back!! I bought the pair that has lines going down the upper at champs yesterday! They were $140. They don't feel like the mesh NMDs AT ALL. They feel like almost primeknit. The fit is also different.

On the pair that has the lines running down, they fit like the PK pairs, while the mesh fit TTS.

Last edited:
Really? Please explain. 

I personally havent had to do it but Ive heard of people submitting a lc to paypal to help prove the kicks were fake. Def helps if you have 15 other people from a shoe forum website also saying the shoes are fake.

I personally havent had to do it but Ive heard of people submitting a lc to paypal to help prove the kicks were fake. Def helps if you have 15 other people from a shoe forum website also saying the shoes are fake.

ive done it a few times. Check my post history. thats the only thing i post.

I'm seeing OG NMD in size 9.5 and 10 for $155 shipped from a few sellers. They must be fake but some have a lot of feedback.

quite sure accounts were hacked.. even saw some Key City NMDs with $150+ BIN.. messaged the seller and asked for upclose pics, few hours later i get a reply from the real account owner only to confirm my doubts and the listing was taken down..

Back
Top Bottom