Adidas NMD thread

I've said it before but you're my favorite when it comes to sneaker reviews. I'll even watch reviews of shoes I don't want 
laugh.gif

S2DoubleU is always buying his shoes too big lol. Talkin bout "I have wide feet" 
roll.gif

good reviews tho. 

Last edited:
If i wear 10.5 pk and size 11.5 or 12 for nike shoes can i fit nmd mesh in 10.5 or will it be small.

These joints really that worthless right now? Tempted to cop the pink at 240 plus 10 ship but I spent a lot these last few days
mean.gif
They're nice shoes and unique. Had a few people compliment me on them and they don't even care for sneakers. Just my $0.02

They're nice shoes and unique. Had a few people compliment me on them and they don't even care for sneakers. Just my $0.02
I agree, I like them a lot it's just I've been Wylin with my credit card recently, got to slow down a little lol

Do the Kith CS2 fit TTS or 1/2 size down? Thinking of copping the Pink joints.

I wear the following:

1.0 OG Purple, 1.0 Core Black, 1.0 Solar Red, 1.0 Royals, 1.0 Solar Yellow, 1.0 Navy, 1.0 CNY, 1.0 3M, 1.0 Triple Black, etc. - sz 12

1.0 RC - sz 11 (sz 11.5 is doable but loose)

3.0 CNY, 3.0 Zebra & 3.0 NC - sz 11 (sz 11.5 is doable but loose)

SNS x SS - sz 11

PK NMD (Japan Black, French Beige, Monochrome, Black Gum & Winter Wool) - sz 11

Y-3 Pure Boost (PK) - sz 10.5

Livestock PB - sz 12

EQT Support 93/17 - sz 12

Yeezy V2 Bred & Red Stripe - sz 12

Yeezy V1 PB (2016) - sz 11.5

I could probably manage a sz 10.5 in the French Beige and Winter Wool though. On another note, I don't have any CS1. I tried them in TTS a few times but they felt narrow as hell in the toe. 
If i wear 10.5 pk and size 11.5 or 12 for nike shoes can i fit nmd mesh in 10.5 or will it be small.
You will probably need sz 11 or 11.5 in mesh.

Last edited:
Ebay coupon code is like cheat code.
Finally get NMD CS White mountaineering my size for 205$ Shipped. What a good deal.

Hope they run TTS

Last edited:
I just realized Ive had my OG NMDs since the rereleased and have only worn them once :/

I was waiting all year for them too

hahaha that happens to me all the time, but only because I have so many other pairs I end up wearing as well.

View media item 2359689
View media item 2359687

Just got these in. They look great, quality is top notch and from an initial try on they feel great as well. I will have to wear them for an extended period of time in order to compare them to my r1's but I can already tell there is more boost in these. Went TTS (size 12) just like my other ubs/nmds, fit perfect. 

If you're on the fence about these, or in general about the r2's, this is the pair to pick up to convince you or get your feet wet in the r2 game. Awesome looking shoe. 

Hey fam. Just wondering if you have worn them for some hrs yet? Love an extended review on them :smile:
I'm pretty interested to get it but local resellers are asking too much for them:frown:

:rofl:

problem with wide feet. It's either too big or too small. there's no perfect size :rofl:
I too have the same dillema :x  

S2DoubleU is always buying his shoes too big lol. Talkin bout "I have wide feet" :rofl:

good reviews tho. 

He has some of the better reviews honestly. I have the same problem as him probably, wide feet here as well, either I get a shoe that looks nice on feet but they are uncomfortable af, or look big but comfortable as hell. I'd choose comfort.

Back
Top Bottom