Adidas NMD thread

UPS email today saying a package was coming from KITH.... ok cool

package gets here.... box looking a little small

open it up.... another little box inside

these fools sent me a size 7 instead of a 10..... I never looked at my order confirmation, sure as ****, it says size 7 also

not a chance in hell I ordered a 7

if anyone wants US 7 White Gum City Socks for retail let me know..... not even trying to haggle with KITH over this... it's a no win situation w/o proof

My UA CS_1 still hasn't shipped yet... been stuck in "Order confirmed, waiting to be packed" since last saturday lol...

looks like a delayed L for me 

Question is the UA CS primeknit darker than the CS Gums?  The black in pictures look really dark. 

Also has there been any fakes of the UA CS yet? 

Last edited:
how do the 2017 OG NMD fit? please try to compare them to city socks, v2s, pharrell nmd, will rep thanks.

UPS email today saying a package was coming from KITH.... ok cool

package gets here.... box looking a little small

open it up.... another little box inside

these fools sent me a size 7 instead of a 10..... I never looked at my order confirmation, sure as ****, it says size 7 also

not a chance in hell I ordered a 7

if anyone wants US 7 White Gum City Socks for retail let me know..... not even trying to haggle with KITH over this... it's a no win situation w/o proof
PM'd

how do the 2017 OG NMD fit? please try to compare them to city socks, v2s, pharrell nmd, will rep thanks.

I'm a TTS 9. I wear a 9 in V2s and I wear a 8.5 in OG NMD. Snug fit in both, if you like a looser fit I can wear a 9.5 in V2 and 9 OG NMD perfectly fine but YMMV on this.

Last edited:
I'm a TTS 9. I wear a 9 in V2s and I wear a 8.5 in OG NMD. Snug fit in both, if you like a looser fit I can wear a 9.5 in V2 and 9 OG NMD perfectly fine but YMMV on this.

Posted this earlier but V2's and mesh NMD's I'm a 9, CS and OG's I'm a 8.

Mostly due me having wide feet.
I'm a 9.5 in v2, 9 in CS, 8.5 in pharrells

What do you guys think if I go with a 9 Ill be good or go with the 8.5?

How's the fit with the CS for you? If it's slightly loose for your liking then you could go 8.5 but 9 sounds like the safer bet.

i know this size thing might be abit annoying but just wanna make sure before getting my first pair of pk R1s. I am a US10 on the UB3.0s but i took out the insole as it was a little too snug for my liking, so should i just go with a US10 on the pk R1s as well? Any help is appreciated.
wink.gif

i know this size thing might be abit annoying but just wanna make sure before getting my first pair of pk R1s. I am a US10 on the UB3.0s but i took out the insole as it was a little too snug for my liking, so should i just go with a US10 on the pk R1s as well? Any help is appreciated.:wink:

10.5 oreo 3.0 fits snug for me and i go with a 10 for pk nmd. Even went with a 9.5 for the pk gum bottoms

Last edited:

My UA CS_1 still hasn't shipped yet... been stuck in "Order confirmed, waiting to be packed" since last saturday lol...

looks like a delayed L for me 
Backordered and will be cancelled or Adidas just shipping with their usual random time frame. I'd call customer support to confirm. 

Question is the UA CS primeknit darker than the CS Gums?  The black in pictures look really dark. 

Also has there been any fakes of the UA CS yet? 
I'll do a side by side comparison with my UA x Mikitype vs. Black Gum CS when my Black Gum comes in from Notre early next week I presume. 

Back
Top Bottom