Adidas NMD thread

That dude charges way too much , have you checked stockx where they at? 

A size 8 is asking 900-950 lmao and no 7.5 to be found. One on grailed is $760.

Its crazy but Ive been holding out since Xmas and prices dont move and sellers dont budge much. They in the long game i guess.

how does stockx work? if i bid on their site, where do the shoes come from and are they legit?
Any seller willing to accept your bid.

Seller will then send their shoes to StockX where they will legit check before shipping it to you.

Technically, it's the best option right now in the market, no chances of chargeback or anything.

All these new R2's are looking kinda dope to me. The black/red pairs are nice, I might have to grab one, just cant decide which.

Whats up with them being primeknit but not having the PK ankle collar? Hope I didn't miss the whole convo about them in here

All these new R2's are looking kinda dope to me. The black/red pairs are nice, I might have to grab one, just cant decide which.
Whats up with them being primeknit but not having the PK ankle collar? Hope I didn't miss the whole convo about them in here

Fyi: don't forget people were saying r2 sizing was more true to size and that inside lego block bothered some feet.

That huge stability block on the medial of R2 really kills it for people with wide feet unfortunately. 

This.  Just completely digs into your foot.
Yep. Love shape, and the extra boost, but making that block that much bigger was unnecessary. I don't think it would make a huge difference support wise if it was slightly smaller or same size as the original. I thought it was different enough and cool enough with the changes they made on the opposite side. 

So glad that WM came out with their R2s. I honestly can't get down with that sprinkle pattern on the regular R2s.

How's the sizing on the WM R2s? From just looking at the model itself it seems like they'd run big

How's the sizing on the WM R2s? From just looking at the model itself it seems like they'd run big
I still went a half size under for my WM R2s because it was the only size at the store. It fit a little snug but I could live with it. If I could I would've went TTS though.

so, lemme get this straight. all the R2 are primeknit just that some have sock collar and the rest come without. and the price difference is that collar type? sheesh

Back
Top Bottom