Adidas NMD thread

That's also a completely different pair of shoe. I got the ones you want a few weeks ago from Urban Outfitters. I know it's not much help but I don't see them pop up that often.
What do you mean different pair?

I think he's the best out there right now. Of course, I don't scour YouTube for reviewers.

He's for sure a lot less douchbaggy than some of the others. Maybe that's why I like him.
He doesn't buy into his own hype like teddy and gets to the point unlike others that ramble on and on. Why people want his autograph is beyond me. It's extra douchey that he signs his name as "Boost God". 

Can someone tell me what's the 411 on jdsports? I never order from them before. Any info would help

Just got the UA CS1 in from GOAT. My god these are nice. Perfect for people with narrow feet like myself. I went .5 down from my UB (1.0) size and they fit like a glove which I really like. On the hunt for the OG's or grey pair now. I love the fit of these way better than any other NMD I've tried. 

He doesn't buy into his own hype like teddy and gets to the point unlike others that ramble on and on. Why people want his autograph is beyond me. It's extra douchey that he signs his name as "Boost God". 

Lmao I wasn't even talking about him :lol:

Hey guys, I know you probably touched on this before, but what have you guys done with the lace length?

It's too long for me, i don't need to tie my NMD's tight because it fits me just fine without having to tie it.....

what laces did you guys change them to? I'll be on my 4th NMD and i need them to look nice with shorts, can't do it if the laces are loooooong.

Hey guys, I know you probably touched on this before, but what have you guys done with the lace length?

It's too long for me, i don't need to tie my NMD's tight because it fits me just fine without having to tie it.....

what laces did you guys change them to? I'll be on my 4th NMD and i need them to look nice with shorts, can't do it if the laces are loooooong.
Check out **************.com

Does anyone know where I can find these? Not trying to pay resale if I don't have to. :nerd:

adidas-nmd-r1-khaki-brown-available-02.jpg
Also, are the mesh the same on both of these? Tried on the Olive and needed to half size up to 12. Is it the same fit for the khaki? :nerd:

think i got the UA CS1 NMDs in the wrong size... bruh

Went with my TTS 9 and it was loose around the ankle area... is it supposed to be loose :nerd:

think i got the UA CS1 NMDs in the wrong size... bruh

Went with my TTS 9 and it was loose around the ankle area... is it supposed to be loose
nerd.gif
I went .5 down cause I have narrow feet. Fit is perfect and ankle area is not loose. One of my favorite pickups in a long time!

Not feeling them.

Thanks for sharing. Not feeling them either after watching that. The inner red block is enormous and takes away from the clean look (probably why they keep hiding it in the press pics). That line design also looks kinda odd in white on white. I'm definitely going to grab an R2 at some point, but won't be this one.

Also, are the mesh the same on both of these? Tried on the Olive and needed to half size up to 12. Is it the same fit for the khaki?
nerd.gif
The upper / mesh on the Trace Cargo is a hard texture.  Don't know how to describe it, but it's not soft as the mesh and not even close to primeknit.   The mesh on the Cream / Beige pair is nice.   The creams are slept on IMO. 

Back
Top Bottom