Adidas NMD thread

I wonder if these R2s coming out will sit/ go on sale like the OG trace cargos. I definitely hope so

The upper / mesh on the Trace Cargo is a hard texture.  Don't know how to describe it, but it's not soft as the mesh and not even close to primeknit.   The mesh on the Cream / Beige pair is nice.   The creams are slept on IMO. 
So would I be ok true to size or half up on those too?

So would I be ok true to size or half up on those too?
I'd say both are true to size once you get your foot in.  The Trace Cargo's are just a little more difficult to put on only because it's not a soft stretchy mesh.  Kind of have to wiggle or force your way into the shoe where as the Cream pair (with the mesh) you can slip on easily in my opinion

I'd say both are true to size once you get your foot in.  The Trace Cargo's are just a little more difficult to put on only because it's not a soft stretchy mesh.  Kind of have to wiggle or force your way into the shoe where as the Cream pair (with the mesh) you can slip on easily in my opinion
Thanks for your help. Repped both of your responses.

I'll try to go for the r2 two-toned black, the core red w/ PK ankle collar, the triple white with polka dots, the R1 Midnight grey, and maybe the xr1 triple black (last two pairs is if they get any at canadian footlockers). Don't know how hard it will be to put the hands on these pairs... Have any clue about the usual availability of nmd upon release?

I'll try to go for the r2 two-toned black, the core red w/ PK ankle collar, the triple white with polka dots, the R1 Midnight grey, and maybe the xr1 triple black (last two pairs is if they get any at canadian footlockers). Don't know how hard it will be to put the hands on these pairs... Have any clue about the usual availability of nmd upon release?
gotta be fast to cart them from adidas website.

I take good notes of it. Just seen that they will have all the pairs I want on the canadian website so yeah, gotta go fast.
why not try other canadian boutiques? a lot of them will have those shoes.

Last edited:
Order got cancelled by Blue Tomato for the White/Red NMD R2 because they don't accept Paypal now and only bank transfer. To be honest I'm kind of happy with it in hindsight. If they are available later on I'll probably get them, but one of the CS2's + the collegiate navy NMD R2s will be my priority now. 

why not try other canadian boutiques? a lot of them will have those shoes.
Yeah I'm already on the Exclucity mailing list and they will make a midnight online sale on thursday, I will definitely head to their website, footlocker will get a couple pairs too, so I should manage to find what I'm looking for.

The only thing that's bugging me is that I don't know if I should go half a size down for the r2, so either if I chose to go tts or .5 down and get a few pairs that don't suit me, I'll have to resell some and I don't want to lose money in the process...

Thursday's NMD R2 / XR1 drop...

The R2 now comes with a tongue, on PK still for what i assume to be a general release here.

Should be the same assumption on sizing, TTS. (TTS on my R2 OG with collar & as well on the R2 WM with Tongue)

i think i've made up my mind, going for the polka dotted as well as the core black/red pk with the new collar. maybe the tb xr1s

do you think these triple blacks will be as widely available as the duck camo xr1? footlocker launch locator shows them everywhere

Stock levels on Adidas.com for the NMD's tomorrow looking a bit limited

Triple Black XR1 PK about 1400 pairs

Both R2 PKs around 1400 pairs each colorway

City Sock 2 Ronin 2400 pairs

Back
Top Bottom