Adidas NMD thread

So is it over for the R1? I like those better than the R2.
Hope they kind of slow down with the R1 for now and push for the R2 more (I like the R1 way better than the R2) , but don't want to play the R1 out how Nike did the Roshe Run.    R1's are already over saturated enough with so many colorways and mesh /  PK versions

I for one, still need to revisit the CS1s; quite a few I missed out on.
Sadly I'm not alone, as the place just about dried out.

Last edited:
Hope they kind of slow down with the R1 for now and push for the R2 more (I like the R1 way better than the R2) , but don't want to play the R1 out how Nike did the Roshe Run.    R1's are already over saturated enough with so many colorways and mesh /  PK versions
They've already done what you're advocating for.

I don't mind it being over saturated. I just want good looking pairs and I don't care about hype or how many people have them on.

Crazy when people say NMDs and UBS are getting played out. I never see people around town wearing NMDs. See em every once in awhile but for the most part they're not a common shoe to see.

You wanna talk about oversaturation look at Jordans nowadays.

Crazy when people say NMDs and UBS are getting played out. I never see people around town wearing NMDs. See em every once in awhile but for the most part they're not a common shoe to see.

this

I see NMDs & UBs everywhere in LA lately, but definitely not when I go elsewhere

Last edited:
PG COUNTY, out here in MD, nothing but Js. Not to bring race into this but it's predominantly the occasional white/asian folks with nmds. Pretty refreshing actually; my eyes always darting at what's on feet. (Can't help it).

Last edited:

I see them once in a while on feet. There's more people trying to purchase them than own for sure. I always get asked how I get them.

Last edited:

I'm in Orange County and L.A, I see NMD's and UB's everywhere. 

Get the primeknit R1 if you want to go with an NMD for your first boost shoe, but I'd go with an ultra boost pair first.

Ultra Boost has some nice navy colors as well if thats the color you want. I also like the r2, but it seems like like some people don't like them as much. I think it might be due to incorrect sizing . I have really wide feet but do not have problems with the rubber block on the medial side of the shoe. You really can't go wrong with any of them, but the ultra boost is the most popular boost shoe for a reason.

Thanks man, I dig the R1 silhouette and don't mind the look of the mesh's.. plus the price, I'll get PK's in the future and since I run interested in UB's in the future.
If someone can comment on the sizing of the Mystery Blue mesh R1 I would be most appreciative. My tts is 12 and rock 12 in most Nikes apart from Pegs and Lunars (12.5) Cheers!

Last edited:
Thanks man, I dig the R1 silhouette and don't mind the look of the mesh's.. plus the price, I'll get PK's in the future and since I run interested in UB's in the future.
If someone can comment on the sizing of the Mystery Blue mesh R1 I would be most appreciative. My tts is 12 and rock 12 in most Nikes apart from Pegs and Lunars (12.5) Cheers!
I usually wear a 12 in most since a 12.5 is not available in a lot of sneakers. I bought my first adidas nmd  r1 recently and bought a 12.5 and they fit perfect. To help you better; I own sb dunks and a size 12 doesn't fit unless it is a premium dunk. I had to sell a lot of my sb dunk collection cause of it.

PG COUNTY, out here in MD, nothing but Js. Not to bring race into this but it's predominantly the occasional white/asian folks with nmds. Pretty refreshing actually; my eyes always darting at what's on feet. (Can't help it).
Asian here from MD (Montgomery County). I agree with Kungfu Koala. Mostly retro Jordans around here. Not too many NMDs and UBS. Just got back into the sneaker game after a 20 year hiatus and man does it feel good to be back

My man.
May Beelzebub bless thine loins.
May they overflow with the strength of an angry deity. [emoji]128074[/emoji][emoji]128076[/emoji]

what size are you?
12.5 - 13. Appreciated.

Last edited:
I want to but I hardly wear the City Socks I have :frown:

I'm trying to get my girl a pair of BY3058. I know they been releasing over and over again but i keep striking out. Anyone have leads for them preferably fsr or close to it? Thanks

I'm trying to get my girl a pair of BY3058. I know they been releasing over and over again but i keep striking out. Anyone have leads for them preferably fsr or close to it? Thanks

Goat has them for $160

I usually wear a 12 in most since a 12.5 is not available in a lot of sneakers. I bought my first adidas nmd  r1 recently and bought a 12.5 and they fit perfect. To help you better; I own sb dunks and a size 12 doesn't fit unless it is a premium dunk. I had to sell a lot of my sb dunk collection cause of it.

Thanks Matrix, I fit SB dunk pros fine so 12 R1's should be ok I reckon

It shouldn't be surprising. Neither the NMD or UB were not one of the top 10 selling shoes in 2016. I think the only adidas that was, is the Superstar and that was the #1 overall best seller.  So people wearing adidas boost only represent a small part//niche of sneaker wearers. Not everyone who wears sneaker are obsessed like us lol. In Houston, I see a lot of people wearing nmd/ub.

Jordans meanwhile are mass produced (i don't mind it one bit) so its not as hard to grab a pair as some of these NMDs or UBs that come in low supply.

I see NMDs & UBs everywhere in LA lately, but definitely not when I go elsewhere
NMDs and UB are all over Miami too.... and every time I see someone in NMDs I think to myself, "those look nice" -- as if I had never seen them before or passed up on them 100 times

It shouldn't be surprising. Neither the NMD or UB were not one of the top 10 selling shoes in 2016. I think the only adidas that was, is the Superstar and that was the #1 overall best seller. 
It's funny that you bring up this stat.... me and my girl were joking the other day that the Adidas Outlet near us NEVER seems to put Superstars on sale

it's like the one shoe in that place you'll always see at retail price

Superstars are like the default shoe for girls in south Florida... guaranteed to see a pair every day

Back
Top Bottom