Adidas NMD thread

This thread has been slow lately 

Enjoy it while it lasts. People are helping each other with links, there are general positive attitudes, people are giving product reviews...the moment the next Human Races get announced every d-bag 12 year old will surface from the swamp known as the Yeezy Thread and this thread will be unreadable. Almost feels civilized here are the moment. :smile:

To think that the human races were sitting for like a month in adc co haha 

Give us some R1s adidas 

Enjoy it while it lasts. People are helping each other with links, there are general positive attitudes, people are giving product reviews...the moment the next Human Races get announced every d-bag 12 year old will surface from the swamp known as the Yeezy Thread and this thread will be unreadable. Almost feels civilized here are the moment.
smile.gif
compared to the yeezy thread this place is night and day

Anyone have any links for women's NMD r1s?

Went with my chick to the mall last night to check out the new gray and pink R1's but no size below 7.5 available in FL, FNL, Champs or Shoe Palace

Checked ebay and it's sellilng for higher than a lot of the men's R1 :smh:

Is the demand that high?

Last edited:
Cause adi hasn't been releasing any good NMDs

Even when they were pushing 2.0 Knit UBs on us they kept dropping dope 1.0s, was hoping they'd do the same with R1s but so far no luck.

Kinda nuts considering what a successful shoe the R1 has been for them.

The last nmd I got was the og re release and nothing ever since has caught my eye, any worth looking forward coming out?

The last nmd I got was the og re release and nothing ever since has caught my eye, any worth looking forward coming out?

People seem to be fond of the "gucci" glitch. Theres the Japan TW and TB too. Other than that, not much for R1. They need another colab to build hype back up for these.

Cause adi hasn't been releasing any good NMDs

Even when they were pushing 2.0 Knit UBs on us they kept dropping dope 1.0s, was hoping they'd do the same with R1s but so far no luck.

Kinda nuts considering what a successful shoe the R1 has been for them.

Aside from the ones Frank just mentioned, none of which excite me, especially yet another set of white & black, there's the white camo PK pair, which is just another rehashed colorway but with the three stripes added. Not nearly as dope as the original white camos.

There was a pic a while back of a bunch of really nice looking unreleased colorways all on display, I have it saved somewhere but can't find it at the moment. Haven't heard anything about any of them releasing though.

People seem to be fond of the "gucci" glitch. Theres the Japan TW and TB too. Other than that, not much for R1. They need another colab to build hype back up for these.
are these the gucci youre talking about?
Aside from the ones Frank just mentioned, none of which excite me, especially yet another set of white & black, there's the white camo PK pair, which is just another rehashed colorway but with the three stripes added. Not nearly as dope as the original white camos.

There was a pic a while back of a bunch of really nice looking unreleased colorways all on display, I have it saved somewhere but can't find it at the moment. Haven't heard anything about any of them releasing though.
Yeah theyve been releasing a lot the black and white pairs since the first big launch only with slight variations such as the gum sole and what not, they should bring out more R1s with colored soles and different knit patterns that would be dope, like if the tricos had a matching sole to one of the stripes I wouldve not looked twice 

Got info on the Wings & Horns R2 NMD from my plug. I'm sure this was all posted.

2 Pairs, 1 Grey with something that look slike a knit upper, and another darker, one-piece upper. I think the Grey pairs are going to fly.

Wings & Horns x Adidas R2 NMD in Grey

View media item 2406161
Wings & Horns R2 NMD in what looks like Black Suede one-piece.

View media item 2406162
Drop is April 27th.

Sorry if this is all old.

Got info on the Wings & Horns R2 NMD from my plug. I'm sure this was all posted.

2 Pairs, 1 Grey with something that look slike a knit upper, and another darker, one-piece upper. I think the Grey pairs are going to fly.

Wings & Horns x Adidas R2 NMD in Grey

View media item 2406161
Wings & Horns R2 NMD in what looks like Black Suede one-piece.

View media item 2406162
Drop is April 27th.

Sorry if this is all old.

In addition to the two pairs you posted there's a slate-grey ("ash") pair, too. Hand-stitched, supposedly. Up on ADC now as 'coming soon'.

http://m.adidas.com/us/wings--plus-horns-nmd_r2-shoes/BB3117.html

View media item 2406259
Here's the link to the creme pair:

http://m.adidas.com/us/wings--plus-horns-nmd-primeknit-shoes/BB3118.html

Back
Top Bottom